2022 College World Series Thread

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

And I mean it couldn’t be easy being a reasonable aggy fan like yourself. We’ve had our souls ripped out multiple times but also have some heavy hardware. I don’t feel bad for y’all though 

Thank you very little.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ss13 said:

I certainly never caught at that level, but a foul ball to the mask really fucking sucks. 

I caught a dude who throws probably 80ish just in a bullpen and my left hand was bruised the next day. I think I would die within an inning if I caught at the D1 level right now 

3 hours ago, Fletch said:

No. And all the years I’ve watched Texas play aggy they’ve had nothing but red necks. No African Americans. No Hispanics. So exactly what you’d expect 

They had a Hispanic or two from Robstown back in the  . . . '90s?  

Random observation: the first three teams eliminated were, by far, the best three academic institutions represented in Omaha.

Not sure how you would rank the other five, but it's a big step down from Stanford, Texas and Notre Dame. 

Edited by TrashMaster G
Typing is hard

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

All my hopes are really going to rest on Ole Miss aren't they? Fucking hell.

Yeah. This sucks shit through a straw. Can we announce our pitching coach, snag Skenes and some other studs in the portal and get Arch committed? That would really help wash the shit this CWS has been out of my mouth 

Prior to joining the SEC, I had no thoughts about Ole Miss in any way, shape or form.  Maybe it's the same for some of you.  I predict that'll change in a few years.

I'm praying for an Auburn comeback here because Arkansas vs Ole Miss is like being stuck at a chicken joint that's run out of everything except gizzards and livers.

My UT family just said the only way they could hate OU more is if we let aggy into the final.  😂

Nobody I know in real life sees this as a debate.  They would wear OU gear to Dallas before they’re ok seeing aggy win something.  It’s pretty comical but aggy literally has never won anything.  Unreal.  

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Fuck this CWS

So much this.  I went last year and couldn't get away this year...thank god it wasn't the reverse.

11 minutes ago, Augustus said:

I swear Sonny D has gained weight since the CWS started.

Has Omaha fallen in love with him yet?

2 hours ago, Fletch said:

Congrats. I’m now living one of my worst nightmares. Ou and atm playing for a shot at the national title potentially against Arkansas. There’s no god. Or maybe there is and he fucking hates us or something. 

He knows you touch yourself and get hiiiigh a lot.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Well that’s his bad. He created this fuck up 

There's an entire industry/profession--orthodontistry--that emerged to deal solely with the malfunctions in the growth of human teeth.  That's a serious design or engineering flaw from a GOD.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Please tell me you got a full ride to OU

Lol.  Yeah.  Had bunch of private scholarships too so I was getting a check for a few grand back every semester.  I don’t think they do that anymore.  It allowed me to run a small book while on campus.  
I wasn’t a genius.  Not sure I could have gotten into UT.  It’s where most of my cousins went though.  

10 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

the championship is only 1 game? Why not 2 of 3 as the regionals were? 1 game in baseball doesn't prove anything (i hate the MLB wildcard too).

It’s been a best of 3 series since 2003. Where have you been?

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Random observation: the first three teams eliminated were, by far, the best three academic institutions represented in Omaha.

Not sure how you would rank the other five, but it's a big step down from Stanford, Texas and Notre Dame. 

If you ask an aggy, they'll tell you that their school and ours offer comparable academics.  One is top 50 globally and the other barely makes the top 200.  Yep, virtually the same.  🤣

2 minutes ago, David Crockett said:

If you ask an aggy, they'll tell you that their school and ours offer comparable academics.  One is top 50 globally and the other barely makes the top 200.  Yep, virtually the same.  🤣

Our two schools are on very different missions. We strive for excellent education. They are striving for size. The spend per student shows it.