2022 College World Series Thread

Horny Bull

ND goes to Lindsay already and another error leads to a 2nd run.  He possibly could have been out of this with only 1 run allowed.  The 1B needs to pick that.  2nd and 3rd and 1 out.

Edited by WBT

just heard the dumbest commentary ever.  Dude who thinks the Domer 3rd baseman could have run to 3rd base to beat the runner to 3rd for the force out.  You cannot count on your 3rd baseman to run to the bag unless you know you have an incredibly slow runner coming from 2nd.  The throw to 1st was also not a bad decision, because it was a safer decision than trying to throw to home. 

Not a dumb decision, just a bad throw.  Dumb ESPN. 

46 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Glad their magic ran out right after they beat us. Fuckers.

We caught every fucking bad break possible. Whatever. If it means we’re getting an elite pitching coach out of the deal then I’m cool with it. Please for the love of god ole miss, win it all. 

3 minutes ago, Fletch said:

We caught every fucking bad break possible. Whatever. If it means we’re getting an elite pitching coach out of the deal then I’m cool with it. Please for the love of god ole miss, win it all. 

LOL, or you guys weren't really that good.  I remember your 'Texas has bigger fish to fry' post when OU won the xii tourney too.  "caught every bad break possible".  Listen to yourself. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL, or you guys weren't really that good.  I remember your 'Texas has bigger fish to fry' post when OU won the xii tourney too.  "caught every bad break possible".  Listen to yourself. 

Can you let me sunshine pump? Yeah that Sunday game against y’all turned out to be our entire identity. We did catch some horrible breaks but we also played like shit. That’s baseball for ya. We were never the same after Witt went down. Looked like we found our stride in late May which we did, made it to Omaha for fucks sake. But yeah our lack of elite pitching did us in. And Christ we’re Texas. I expect to make noise in Omaha. Unfortunately everything that could possibly go wrong this year did and we still made it to Omaha. And we just fired an assistant who is a fine coach, but not what Texas expects. Some exciting times ahead 

And I mean fuck y’all but like in football and basketball, it’s just more fun when we’re both contenders. Do me a favor and beat aggy then lose to ole miss. Then take a small step back but stay around top 15 status. Us heading to the sec is gonna be absurd. Legendary matchups week in week out 

9 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Pierce is 0-3 winning NC at CWS.  With 2 of 3 CWS being piss poor performances.

Yes I spoke about that concern in the other thread. We'll see if that continues to be a thing.

But that other performance was the opposite of piss poor. So there is that.

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Can you let me sunshine pump? Yeah that Sunday game against y’all turned out to be our entire identity. We did catch some horrible breaks but we also played like shit. That’s baseball for ya. We were never the same after Witt went down. Looked like we found our stride in late May which we did, made it to Omaha for fucks sake. But yeah our lack of elite pitching did us in. And Christ we’re Texas. I expect to make noise in Omaha. Unfortunately everything that could possibly go wrong this year did and we still made it to Omaha. And we just fired an assistant who is a fine coach, but not what Texas expects. Some exciting times ahead 

And I mean fuck y’all but like in football and basketball, it’s just more fun when we’re both contenders. Do me a favor and beat aggy then lose to ole miss. Then take a small step back but stay around top 15 status. Us heading to the sec is gonna be absurd. Legendary matchups week in week out 

I like you - I'm just saying there's a certain other program that doesn't acknowledge any deficiencies and sunshine pumps 24/7.  Just don't be those guys.  And if you noticed - OU fans probably did less horns down than anyone at the CWS.  This whole thing is bizarre with you guys and the hate you're getting from every random corner of the world.  Just start winning again so I can properly hate.  

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL, or you guys weren't really that good.

I mean we got to the Big 12 Championship game and the CWS. We weren't really that bad either. I don't know what you want to say. You are still playing and we aren't so good for fucking you.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

I mean we got to the Big 12 Championship game and the CWS. We weren't really that bad either. I don't know what you want to say. You are still playing and we aren't so good for fucking you.

I don't gloat - just saying fletch's 'everything is awesome and we were just super unlucky' sounds really god damn aggy.  If you don't see that, I'm sorry.  Don't become those people. 

Well they don't this year...or at least they don't now. Their stats aren't great but they clearly have it going on. Which is why when people get on me like 'BUT THIS HAS SUCKED ALL YEAR! WHY ARE YOU SO DELUSIONAL TO THINK IT MIGHT WORK NOW?' I just have to say: Because sometimes it does. You get in a tournament like the CWS sometimes your almost 6 ERA pitcher kicks total ass.

OU vs. A&M in the CWS semis. What a big barrel of fuck.

Edited by Valmy77

24 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I like you - I'm just saying there's a certain other program that doesn't acknowledge any deficiencies and sunshine pumps 24/7.  Just don't be those guys.  And if you noticed - OU fans probably did less horns down than anyone at the CWS.  This whole thing is bizarre with you guys and the hate you're getting from every random corner of the world.  Just start winning again so I can properly hate.  

Oh I’ve noticed. I’ve felt dirty kind of liking y’all cause of skip and honestly I’ve had some good experiences with ou fans the last few years. Which actually kind of pisses me off. We should be talking mad shit and being held back by our girlfriends. Instead I’m getting some old sooner fan being all “well y’all have a good time today!!! Hope it’s a good game!!!!” Which is really kind but he should be telling me to shove it up my ass and go fuck myself. I fucking hate y’all but have this odd respect. Whereas with aggy, arky, lsu, tech and soon to be every fucking white trash southerner is over the top, stupid and just straight annoying about it. 

I can tell though that the recent trend of the entire country doing the horns down has kinda taken some of the wind out of it for y’all. That’s y’all’s deal. We’re your main rival. The fuck does ecu or whatever fucking obscure school we play have against us? Besides us being us. But don’t worry. Pierce appears to be making the necessary changes to go from good to elite. Beard is doing his thing. We brought in an ocean of talent and shook up the football coaching staff. Really really hoping the little additions we made this off-season and the way we’re recruiting gets us to the Mack 01-09 level where the program pretty much runs itself. We can’t suck this bad at football forever. We just can’t. 

• Hook 'Em 1