2022 College World Series Thread

Horny Bull

Ha! I wouldn't be surprised if the replay officials looked at it that way to justify the overturn at home plate. Really changed the complexion of the game. May not have mattered, but frustrating. 

Maybe they did. I know many people believe the calls will even out. But the impact is rarely the same.

Put me down as one that if you can’t clearly determine in a minute, the call should stand.

2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

lol why does everyone get set off of one game. It’s a long tournament and no one has a clue from game to game.

A lot of people around here have made it very clear thy know jack shit about baseball

• Haha 1

My driver has a truck and I let him use the fuel card from my car.  Was close to $200.  No idea wtf size but it's retarded expensive either way.  Let's not discuss boats and jets.

I know, right? Was going to have my pilot fly me to Miami to spend a few days on my yacht. Maybe cruise over to the Bahamas. Said fuck that. Told him to take me to my cabin in Angel Fire. Closer too. Can’t take too much more of this shit.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TexPx said:

I know, right? Was going to have my pilot fly me to Miami to spend a few days on my yacht. Maybe cruise over to the Bahamas. Said fuck that. Told him to take me to my cabin in Angel Fire. Closer too. Can’t take too much more of this shit.

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TexPx said:

The pain, you feel it too…

• Like 1