AND

THE DISCH

AS 

LAST

YEAR

YA

FUCKIN 

CLODS

there won't be ONLY bud lite and bud heavy and whatever adjunct shit they shit out in st louis. its the same portfolio that their distributor, BROWN, has had available in the stadiums as years prior. I'm not sure what happens with Corona as their international/mexican brand, but who drinks that piss outside of So Cal? Anyway, its the same beer as last year, just more exclusive signage around the stadium, probably very prominent on the jumbotron and ribbon boards. Fuckin a guys.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I have a co-worker who loves Bud Light and is an aggy fan.  I look forward to his response to these.

He'll cut the horns of the can and wonder why his beer keeps spilling down his chest. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, mr. sunshine said:

Weren’t they previously aggy owned? I mostly avoided it for that reason except for Brewsanity which I’m told slams and goes hard

Brewsanity is legit and tasty for 8.5

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/8/2022 at 2:34 PM, Bottlecap said:

THE 

SAME

BEERS

WILL

BE 

AVAILABLE

IN

DKR

AND

MOODY

AND

THE DISCH

AS 

LAST

YEAR

YA

FUCKIN 

CLODS

there won't be ONLY bud lite and bud heavy and whatever adjunct shit they shit out in st louis. its the same portfolio that their distributor, BROWN, has had available in the stadiums as years prior. I'm not sure what happens with Corona as their international/mexican brand, but who drinks that piss outside of So Cal? Anyway, its the same beer as last year, just more exclusive signage around the stadium, probably very prominent on the jumbotron and ribbon boards. Fuckin a guys.

Regarding Moody, everything this guy said is bullshit. I mean some of it is available but for 3x the price of the AB beers, which is not the same as last year.  Last year FEC, I had a choice of several local craft beer before game for $6.  This year, I have one...Love Street.

36 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Love Street isn’t craft or local. 

Correct, I meant it was the only happy hour choice for 'craft'

32 minutes ago, Bottlecap said:

Plus its distributed by Brown. Here's a peek at their portfolio. Anything (everything) look familiar? Like the tap wall/fridges at moody?

https://brownaustin.com/Home?DashboardID=160701

Right, but at FEC, the Independence, Celis, Pinthouse, Hi-Sign, etc were just a couple of bucks more and were included in the "happy hour" pricing. Now they are $14-$19.

29 minutes ago, Bottlecap said:

Having now been to several events at MC i can confidently say that the 16oz Voodoo Ranger Imperial IPA at 9.5% for $16 is probably the best bang for your buck. A couple of those will get you a good buzz bordering on pretty drunk.

I noticed this and will probably go that route next time as one of those is more alcohol than 3 bud lights at the same price.  I still don't like the trend.

40 minutes ago, Bottlecap said:

Having now been to several events at MC i can confidently say that the 16oz Voodoo Ranger Imperial IPA at 9.5% for $16 is probably the best bang for your buck. A couple of those will get you a good buzz bordering on pretty drunk.

Took the New Belgium tour a couple of weeks ago in Ft Collins, and the tour guide pulled a few cans of Voodoo Ranger Juice Force off of the canning line before they even got date stamped. Shit was damn good.  If thats the Voodoo Ranger offering they are selling, I'd second the recommendation. She mentioned NB has only been offering that for about 9 months, and its already their second best selling beer. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Took the New Belgium tour a couple of weeks ago in Ft Collins, and the tour guide pulled a few cans of Voodoo Ranger Juice Force off of the canning line before they even got date stamped. Shit was damn good.  If thats the Voodoo Ranger offering they are selling, I'd second the recommendation. She mentioned NB has only been offering that for about 9 months, and its already their second best selling beer. 

Can confirm how badass this beer is, as I’ve been drinking it at Texas Stars games since last season. 1 is good, and 2 is great. That 3rd one, though, will kick you in the dick. 😀

• Haha 3