Austin FC

Bottlecap

Yeah

We just have transition forward or in defense.  
Secure the back (not sure this is possible with our group) and counter the counter-attackers.  The game will open up if we could grab one.  Then we can play the way we want.   If they do first, I think we are likely to give up a couple.

3 minutes ago, RamjetFDO said:

Etymology
world +‎ -ie, from world-class.

Noun
worldie (plural worldies)

(UK, slang) Anything particularly excellent of its kind, especially a goal in sports or a beautiful woman.

----

Well. There you go.

Worldie for a goal - for me - means it's a world-class play. i.e. a play that would stand up in any competition in the world. That pass was as good as you're going to see anywhere. 

3 minutes ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

God Dammit Cascante

Ball is bouncing high and you flick the ball behind you to the middle of the field instead of out wide with the ball in front of you.  He actually has moments where his head isn’t up his ass, but his fuck ups are just so stupid.

Just keep it 1-0 I don't give a shit. Snag 3 here, boys. 

Give the game ball to Josh Wolff. Team has been sucking shit through a straw lately but he's nudged us back into form. I've talked a lot of shit but that's what I'm going to do as a fan. He can suck my dick if he doesn't like it. He's done a good job this season. Just have to try and get hot at the right time and see what we can do. 

Listos, cocksuckers. 

I can't tell what people give a shit about in this league. Does no one care about the shield?

Shield is an automatic Champions League spot. 

I think it will even out once global soccer becomes a bigger reality. 

MLS cup is fucking stupid. Anyone can win that shit. 

(Press 0 to opt out of ztejas rants. Press 1 to subscribe)

Edited by ztejas
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, RamjetFDO said:

Verde!!! X3

Give the Moose a hat!

But if you give a Moose a hat, he's gonna want a glass of milk to go with it.  Oh wait, that's my daughter's bedtime story.  Well done ATX!  Keep ahead of Dallas and let's make some noise next month!   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I can't tell what people give a shit about in this league. Does no one care about the shield?
Shield is an automatic Champions League spot. 
I think it will even out once global soccer becomes a bigger reality. 
MLS cup is fucking stupid. Anyone can win that shit. 
(Press 0 to opt out of ztejas rants. Press 1 to subscribe)
  • Hook 'Em 1

good to get a goal bunch like that.  hopefully it helps loosen them up.

however, the back right is really becoming a problem.  we were very fortunate that we did not give up a few goals back there thanks to lima and cascante.  lima looked way too nonchalant back there on some contested balls and ended up giving them away a few times.  those two really need to get their shit together.  honextly, gabrielsen is the only defender i'm feeling particularly good about right now.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, pantone159 said:

Doesn't (didn't?) the rugby team play there? The one time I have been to that stadium was for that.

They did this year, but I always had the feeling that was just a temporary solution for them. Guess it was. Wonder where they'll go now. And yeah, the only match I've been to at that stadium was this year for rugby, with free tickets. Not paying Bobby for that shit. Fuck that asshole.

Edited by wood

49 minutes ago, sidis said:

good to get a goal bunch like that.  hopefully it helps loosen them up.

however, the back right is really becoming a problem.  we were very fortunate that we did not give up a few goals back there thanks to lima and cascante.  lima looked way too nonchalant back there on some contested balls and ended up giving them away a few times.  those two really need to get their shit together.  honextly, gabrielsen is the only defender i'm feeling particularly good about right now.

Lima was shitty. Whatever. It's MLS. Does anyone have 4 good backs?

Just keep scoring. 

• Hook 'Em 1