Austin FC

Bottlecap

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Man that's the worst loss for me since this team started.

I'm going to bed. 

NY Red Bulls was worse, notwithstanding the crazy ending.  This was one of those games like a late '90s/aughts USMNT game where we beat a Brazil or a Spain in a nothing competition like the confederations cup or something.  Hardly any possession, hit our one or two SOG and got super lucky on finishing by the other team.    I'd be stunned if xGoals on this game isn't like 3 to 1 AFC or something like that.  

20 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

NY Red Bulls was worse, notwithstanding the crazy ending.  This was one of those games like a late '90s/aughts USMNT game where we beat a Brazil or a Spain in a nothing competition like the confederations cup or something.  Hardly any possession, hit our one or two SOG and got super lucky on finishing by the other team.    I'd be stunned if xGoals on this game isn't like 3 to 1 AFC or something like that.  

For me and my well-being. That was the worst. That's not the worst game I've ever seen us play. That was a knife in the gut outcome for a massive game after a 2 hour rain delay. That sucked major fucking ass. 

The ass-sucking is compounded by other losses like the Red Bulls and Minnesota game.

1 minute ago, sidis said:

Too late for that. We have got to break out of this shit-tastic, post-lafc game collapse. 

Ironically - Rod Babers actually brought up a great point on his show this evening. And it's sort of been in the back of my head for awhile.

We were running a very similar starting XI for a long time and we saw a lot of success with it. I may or may not have commented on it in here. Unfortunately, doing that just isn't sustainable. He said that all of the added midweek games have probably caught up with us and he's 100% right. This is a very thin team. 

2 minutes ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

Damn 

I thought that snuck under

Me too. 

1 minute ago, RamjetFDO said:

Let's see your trendy hair color... you young whippersnapper.

My hair is going in the wrong direction. It flows nicely out the back, though. Like Klopp's Liverpool.