Gators v. Wildcats - ESPN

Zeus

1 minute ago, TXSG8R said:

Yea, I said last week Etienne needs more touches. Dude is a baller. AR is having a rough night throwing it, just keep feeding the backs. 

Hopefully they sell out to stop the run and AR can calm down and not miss receivers high over and over

That was one of the worst high snaps I have ever seen.  Punter had to run 25 yards before kicking it out of the endzone.  And I give credit to the punter for executing the kick out of the endzone with grace and style.  That can easily turn into a monkey trying to fuck a football situation.

2 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

He has lost the plot. Napier should have recognized that first half and just kept him safe. Running game has been working, no reason to force this shit. 

It's his third career start, I think he's got to let it loose and play his way out of it. Take the top off the defense on first down. Don't limit the play calling and get predictable.

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

It's his third career start, I think he's got to let it loose and play his way out of it. Take the top off the defense on first down. Don't limit the play calling and get predictable.

I’m not saying he’s done or bench him, I’m saying this game, his arm isn’t working.  The running game has been effective, so it’s dumb to throw just to balance a stat sheet. Use what’s working, don’t force what isn’t. 

• Hook 'Em 1