Trump Presidential Photo Album

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I look at him and I look at John Wayne and I simply cannot decide who exudes more raw masculinity.  I guess I'd have to say Donald.  

^

I think of one of my favorite scenes on "Mad Men" in the voice of Draper...

"Donald, here's what I need you to do.  Go get a cardboard box and put your things in it."  

Thanks.  It was bugging me.  "Day of the Jackal" was the older one with a similar plot.  Some people use crutches to hide guns, Bruce used a suitcase and a minivan. 

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

how have they not changed their name after all these years?  

(cue the 'why should we change our name, they're the ones who suck?' group) 

cue me.

comet was a dry cleaner before it was pizza and ping-pong 

then it became a pizza place.

also, great pizza & local brews

awesome ping pong

and live punk bands in a small room behind the kitchen, nightly.

a dc treasure.

even if you get rid of the fantastic neon sign the fucks from the right will still be there moaning and droning on about conspiracy theories.

Something about that facial expression and those delicate hands remind me of Henry Hill getting in the limo in "Goodfellas."  

"Now, take me to prison." 

spacer.png

I think this picture after his extremely lackluster hate rally in Tulsa is my favorite.  Not only do you get a completely disheveled looking Trump (including spray tan on the inside of the collar), but when you consider the context of the picture it's extra delicious.  They thought there would be a hundred thousand people there and even set up a whole separate scene outside to handle the overflow from an arena packed with ~19,000 magats.  The final estimate of the whole crowd from the Tulsa Fire Department was less than 6,200.  With this being the first rally after the Covid shutdowns, you have to think that this was the first inkling he had that he might really be in deep shit.  He could rationalize his way out of bad poll numbers, but him physically seeing the abysmal turnout for himself resulted in this priceless photo. 

• Hook 'Em 2