• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She seems to be looking at his crotch with disappointment. I wonder who she is? I suppose she could be any heterosexual woman considering the demeanor.

He's targetting her crotch for a free celebrity grab.

He also appears to have broken and stretched her forearm. This may actually be Melania; nobody doubts the toughness of the eastern European. She's un-nonplussed, no doubt concentrating to fend off the pussy-grab with her remaining good arm.

Lastly, is that a rebellion scene in the back with a burning town and men coming to grips for some mano a mano?

Vermeer. Maybe LaTrec.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, pacman said:

16 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

please tell me that's parody

That photoshop is an outrage.

She seems to be rather humorless, so it's not a parody. From wikipedia:

Brigitte Gabriel (Arabic: بريجيت غابرييل; born Hanan Qahwaji,[2] 21 October 1964) is a Lebanese-American conservative author, anti-Islam activist,[3][4][5][6] and founder of ACT! for America, which has been described as "the largest grassroots anti-Muslim group" in America.[7]

Plus right wing radio led by still-dead Rush Limbaugh regularly described affirmative action and any other program to address the fallout from enslaving other people then creating a rationalization that they were all inferior anyway so it's okay.  These programs were the "plantation" where Dems kept people enslaved by government dependency. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Earl Haffler said:

here it is

image.png.061267c286c4d5f3ad6bdc960ec7c635.png

If someone actually did pull all of the photos in this thread into a coffee table book, this would have to be the cover right? 

Actually that might be a perfect grift. Maga would buy it because Trump, and everyone else would buy it for laughs. 

Edited by Grade of D as in David
Grift not gift
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...