[UPSET ALERT] Ohio State @ Penn State. Fox. 11 am

Parliament

You give Marvin Harrison Jr a free release like that and there's no way you can defend that slant.  You just surrendered the first down by scheme/formation.

I guess coaches tell themselves "the pressure will get to the QB" so it own't be an issue.

Annnnnddd that should do it.

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

Ohio St is just the new Oklahoma. High flying offense, timely on defense, do a good job of beating their shitty conference mates, and we all know they're getting drummed in the playoff.

Yet they’re 3-3 in the playoffs with a championship.  Care to compare that to what Oklahoma has done in the playoffs?   Probably not. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Augustus said:

You give Marvin Harrison Jr a free release like that and there's no way you can defend that slant.  You just surrendered the first down by scheme/formation.

I guess coaches tell themselves "the pressure will get to the QB" so it own't be an issue.

Annnnnddd that should do it.

Marvin Harrison Jr. won the battle against Joey Porter Jr. today.

Also, check this out:

I was watching this game and was feeling really good about Michigan's chances.... Then the 4th quarter happened. Part of it was James Franklin being a fraud, but that Buckeyes O can turn it on instantly. It seemed like they scored 40 points in the 4th quarter. Then added a Defensive TD just to rub some salt in it.