Tennessee @ Georgia 2:30 CBS

Wally Pryor

I knew Tennessee was going to let their fans down. I think they have one more loss in them as well.
Product of over hyped SEC. Their one win came on a miracle to a very meh Bama team we almost beat with Card. But because it's Bama and they are in the SEC, their ranking is extremely inflated. They were not even close to the best team. They wouldn't even win our conference.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

Is this SEC conspiracy?  Game is over, but all of a sudden Georgia gives up a garbage time TD and is playing ultraconservative three runs and punt.  SEC wants game to appear as if it were close?  

This game was never close.  One more garbage time TD and it will look close.  

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
21 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:
I knew Tennessee was going to let their fans down. I think they have one more loss in them as well.

Product of over hyped SEC. Their one win came on a miracle to a very meh Bama team we almost beat with Card. But because it's Bama and they are in the SEC, their ranking is extremely inflated. They were not even close to the best team. They wouldn't even win our conference.

Very meh team we beat if the refs don’t take away a safety

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

21 hours ago, Atticus said:

To be fair, Ringo was getting picked on quite a bit before that pick. Our guys also usually get interfered with by the opposing WR when they're in position for a pick.

Of course, Ringo was also the guy who ran the INT back against Alabama to seal the MNC last year.

On 11/4/2022 at 9:21 AM, ztejas said:

Heupel's going to strangle that dude. 

Typically, Georgia is not real loud.  Maybe because it has an open end.

But Saturday was different.  That was the loudest I have ever heard it there.  And it kept getting louder.  They recorded over 130 decibels which someone said was the loudest recorded in a football stadium.  Prior to that I had never heard an Athens game anywhere near as loud as that 1995 Texas Tech game (Brackens hit on the punter), and I wasn't at the 90 UH and 98 aggy games which were really loud.

• 7 months later...
On 11/4/2022 at 7:36 AM, Bama Llama said:

Looking forward to watching this one. These teams destroyed UF and UK in games that were expected to be somewhat competitive. GA tight ends are very effective and Thurston B. Bennett the 5th always seems to know where they and that sneaky fast Bama killer #84 (McConkey?) are, hso he can check down to them when under pressure.

I’m still in a daze after seeing Tenn “waltz” up and down the field at will on Bama and Tenn D is underrated.

Guarantee you this - the Pillsbury Doughboy in red and black will be hopping up and down trying to get GA defense to switch out calls as Tenn O lines up in 15 seconds between plays. How GA defense handles Tenn a-go-go is a key. Get a few 3&outs and Tenn could get too far behind and UT defense to gassed to win. In the end, I’m for UT. I just derive a sick pleasure seeing painted up GA fans in spiked outfits with sad little faces. 

Sorry to have disappointed you lol. 

On 11/6/2022 at 1:48 PM, bullet said:

Typically, Georgia is not real loud.  Maybe because it has an open end.

But Saturday was different.  That was the loudest I have ever heard it there.  And it kept getting louder.  They recorded over 130 decibels which someone said was the loudest recorded in a football stadium.  Prior to that I had never heard an Athens game anywhere near as loud as that 1995 Texas Tech game (Brackens hit on the punter), and I wasn't at the 90 UH and 98 aggy games which were really loud.

It’s been loud as hell many times. Ark 2021 was a noon game and the Gameday crew said it was as loud as any they’d heard. Problem now is most games are over early.