BB20

UTPhil2006

I’m pissed they left out a lot of the hilarity that Haleigh and Blockstar were doing in their efforts to try and get Tyler to use the veto on her. They really thought there was a 50/50 shot he’d use it, all the while Tyler and Lvl6 were having a huge laugh after each pitch.

Also, since I doubt they show it tomorrow, Blockstar came to Brett to solidify a “secret” alliance that Brett had made up previously just to throw her under the bus. She even wanted to name the alliance Mr. and Mrs. Smith. When he was joking about it to Lvl6 he says, “I don’t think she’s ever seen the movie, they fuck a lot.” 

it's funny that fessie asks, "how did i get suck with these people?" considering that he's worse than both haleigh and rockstar.

but damn. what an epic, epic fail on rockstar's part. watching level 6 dominate the other side week in/week out has just been awesome this summer.

also, hayleigh said her only move was to put kaycee back on the block- wrong. putting sam up would have been your best chance (not that it would have mattered) to save rockstar. for as many redeeming qualities as hayleigh has she is really bad at this game. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Don Hornleone said:

I’m pissed they left out a lot of the hilarity that Haleigh and Blockstar were doing in their efforts to try and get Tyler to use the veto on her. They really thought there was a 50/50 shot he’d use it, all the while Tyler and Lvl6 were having a huge laugh after each pitch.

Also, since I doubt they show it tomorrow, Blockstar came to Brett to solidify a “secret” alliance that Brett had made up previously just to throw her under the bus. She even wanted to name the alliance Mr. and Mrs. Smith. When he was joking about it to Lvl6 he says, “I don’t think she’s ever seen the movie, they fuck a lot.” 

Brett even helped her write her pre-eviction vote speech.  At Rockstar’s request.

the thing that's so crazy about rockstar's blunder is that she was literally one second away from ending the round and eliminating tyler. all she had to do was sit on the stump and it was over, but she like stumbles, and the very moment as she's about to sit down she tells tyler that he has the wrong bottle. she was *that* close. epic, epic blunder that will go down in BB history as one of the worst moves of all time. i mean that was like an act of god or something. after an entire summer of level 6 catching every break and domming every week, when there was a 99.9% chance that they were going to lose this competition, they somehow still pulled it out.

3 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

it's funny that fessie asks, "how did i get suck with these people?" considering that he's worse than both haleigh and rockstar.

but damn. what an epic, epic fail on rockstar's part. watching level 6 dominate the other side week in/week out has just been awesome this summer.

also, hayleigh said her only move was to put kaycee back on the block- wrong. putting sam up would have been your best chance (not that it would have mattered) to save rockstar. for as many redeeming qualities as hayleigh has she is really bad at this game. 

When Fessie said that, I said to my wife that he’s not going to much like this show on rewatch. You would think that since that side of the house is constantly surprised by the way things happen, they’d eventually understand that they’re losing.

Hayleigh isn’t great, but she’s freaking Derrick compared to her trash alliance members.

hayleigh's problem is that she's just not suited to excel at this game. she has a sort of tunnel vision; she's very predictable. she's going to be loyal to her side and she's going to after the other side- that's it. all of her thinking and focus revolves around that. take someone then like tyler, who is cool with everyone in the house, who's been able to play both sides when needed, been able to get the floaters to vote with him, who's been willing to trim the fat from his alliance, and who changes his MO and decision making as the game necessitates. hayleigh is smart, and loyal, and a worthy competitor, but she lacks what it takes to really excel at this game. she's good enough to be one of the better players and to find herself in power, but not good enough to seal the deal or make the right moves when it counts.

Edited by Goo Punch

I think Brett is really playing a smart game right now. Ever since jury has started, he has slowly moved more toward the middle of the house. He's staying out of the spotlight, not getting picked for Veto comps, etc.. Watching him hug Rockstar after she got put on the block really shows he is expanding his gamesmanship. He totally threw her under the bus when he was on the block. It was DISGUSTING.

• Like 1

the thing that's so crazy about rockstar's blunder is that she was literally one second away from ending the round and eliminating tyler. all she had to do was sit on the stump and it was over, but she like stumbles, and the very moment as she's about to sit down she tells tyler that he has the wrong bottle. she was *that* close. epic, epic blunder that will go down in BB history as one of the worst moves of all time. i mean that was like an act of god or something. after an entire summer of level 6 catching every break and domming every week, when there was a 99.9% chance that they were going to lose this competition, they somehow still pulled it out.

Instantly made the wife and I agree that it was time to put her out to pasture.

The bad news bears line was gold but itd much more epic coming from Brett than fessy.

Kaitlynnoil

Tyler is completely smitten, they lay in the hammock for hours. But she’s there to play a game, no bullshit with that one. Plus, as much as he might want to, if given the opportunity, Tyler is sharp enough to also realize the objective is to win a game, there’s plenty of time for fukkin after it’s over. 

Meanwhile, Brett has done a great job making Hayleigh wonder who she really wants, Fessy or Brett. At some point, L6 will go their own way, and I predict Brett will be the first to go rogue. 

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

i think i'd like for the final six to be tyler, brett, angela, hayleigh, scottie, and kaycee. would be very interesting to see how that played out.

That would be amazing I just don't think Fessy, Sam and JC are going to be put on the block before any of the above or even multiple of the above go home first. 

1 hour ago, lateshow said:

I am still confused on why Brett or Tyler hasn't tapped Angela yet. Or even appeared to try. 

Maybe Kaycee has a better shot?  nttawwt

Anyways..couldn't Tyler just have kept the noms the same? Why pull Angela off knowing his other girl was going back up?

On 8/10/2018 at 7:58 AM, UTPhil2006 said:

Not exactly how it went but still got the desired result.  

Now my wish for this week is Hayleigh is gonna nominate Sam and Kaycee, Tyler wins Hacker thereby not needing to use his power, takes off Kaycee and replaces with Fessy, adds himself to Veto, wins Veto, leaves veto the same, cancels Rockstars vote,  then Fessy goes home under Hayleigh's reign 5-1 or 6-0.

Relatively close.  Assuming Kaycee cancels out Fessy's vote and RS goes home, this week pretty much went as awesome as it could have.  I would have made Fessy the plan (for hilarity for him having to go home at Hayleighs hands, and because RS is awful at most comps).  I'll take the most likely end result. 

Hopefully that's the end of any kind of outside stuff (power apps, Hacker, etc).

27 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

This is going to be epic when L6 has to start eating each other. Scotty is my darkhorse

Yep. The side deals conversations that should start happening pretty soon should be pretty, pretty good. 

Brett and Tyler are in the best position right now since they actually talk to the other side of the house where for whatever reason Angela and Kaycee really don't.

Maybe Kaycee has a better shot?  nttawwt
Anyways..couldn't Tyler just have kept the noms the same? Why pull Angela off knowing his other girl was going back up?

You unknowingly answered your own question in your first sentence. Kaycee has a better shot at winning the vote than Angela. JC and Sam like her more than they do Angela Angela could have lost to Rockstar. Kaycee probably won’t.

Plus, it was easier for Tyler to explain why he was using the Veto in the first place, as he was returning the favor to Angela for taking him off the block the week before.

Hayleigh and RS actually thought they had a shot at Tyler removing Rockstar . Such silly geese.

And JC wasn’t in that dream six final above, but he’s really crafty and has Fessy running in circles. He might be a dark horse .

26 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Plus, it was easier for Tyler to explain why he was using the Veto in the first place, as he was returning the favor to Angela for taking him off the block the week before.

Hayleigh and RS actually thought they had a shot at Tyler removing Rockstar . Such silly geese.

And JC wasn’t in that dream six final above, but he’s really crafty and has Fessy running in circles. He might be a dark horse pony .

fify.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Relatively close.  Assuming Kaycee cancels out Fessy's vote and RS goes home, this week pretty much went as awesome as it could have.  I would have made Fessy the plan (for hilarity for him having to go home at Hayleighs hands, and because RS is awful at most comps).  I'll take the most likely end result. 

Hopefully that's the end of any kind of outside stuff (power apps, Hacker, etc).

Hindsight, I think they would have done that, or made Scottie the plan because they’re sick of his back and forth shit. But having RS guaranteed playing in the veto seemed like a good strategy. Who knew she’d screw herself over not once but twice. Lulz.

1 hour ago, Vito Andolini said:

And JC wasn’t in that dream six final above, but he’s really crafty and has Fessy running in circles. He might be a dark horse .

That's not such an impressive feat. That said no way he sniffs the final unless someone takes him as someone they think they can beat. He is horrible at ever single comp. 

1 hour ago, JimmyHoffa said:

That's not such an impressive feat. That said no way he sniffs the final unless someone takes him as someone they think they can beat. He is horrible at ever single comp. 

Yeah he hasnt come close. and in comps he should win like the ones where you stand...he bows out early.

also always one of the first eliminated in a comp that requires thinking. I dont think he scored a point in the hacker rounds

I haven’t read through the thread, but Tyler is the most obvious future winner since maybe Derrick. Toying with people and his aw shucks surfer vibe plays well.  Rockstar with one of the worst self owns in the 10 or so seasons I’ve watched in that veto comp.