Cowboys vs Giants: Turkey Day Edition

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Drew said:

This will be an ugly game I suspect. Dallas will win but it’ll be hard and we’ll have 10 days of “is Dallas even that good?”

32-13 Dallas.

I'm not sure a 19pt win in the NFL could be considered ugly. Scoring in the 30s and giving up low teens, that is dominant by NFL standards.

I fully expect a close game as most our games with the Giants are. 

If a 32-13 win is your definition of an ugly win I'll happily take ugly wins all season.

I’m hoping for a score like that but expecting closer.

I think it’ll be uglier. Think Detroit game. 13-10 in the 2nd half before blowing it open. Probably won’t be 32 points. Lol

I'm not sure a 19pt win in the NFL could be considered ugly. Scoring in the 30s and giving up low teens, that is dominant by NFL standards.
I fully expect a close game as most our games with the Giants are. 

Like I said they won an “ugly” game against Detroit where it was 13-10 in the 4th before winning by like 15. Figuring it’ll be like that.

I hope it’s like last week though and over early.

Last week Dallas looked unstoppable. By dallas fandom and nfl rules. This week dallas will look like it never played football and Barkley will gallop for 180. 
That's how the NFL works in general from week to week. Minnesota went to Buffalo and won an improbable game and their offense looked great. They come home and play a Dallas team who blew a big lead late and many writing them off, including me. And Dallas plays one of their most complete games I've ever seen and win by 37.

This is why I shy away from betting on the NFL in general.

Every single thing is pointing to a Dallas easy win.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Yikes bad throw on 3rd down though. Or a miscommunication on the route. Either way not ideal.

Whelp let’s hope that doesn’t come back to haunt them.

Weird that I’m saying this. But too many passes there. Probably should have ran on 3rd