Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

6 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

And you very rarely post during games, I’m going to assume you can’t watch either. 

Glad you’re here today though. 

I post during games when I can.  I do have a 2.5 and 1.5 year old that I help bathe and put to bed.  Plus BallySucks SW doesn’t work in my house.   Typically I listen on the radio when we’re not viewable at the house.  

There is only one other major league player in history with an Sb name. That is Josh Sborz’s older brother Jay Sborz, who appeared in one game for the Detroit Tigers in 2010. He faced seven batters, hit two of them, and allowed five runs in 0.2 IP. That was the extent of his major league career.

Fun fact: the Sborz brothers were each taken in the second round in the MLB Draft, 12 years apart.

Rough 67.50 career ERA. 

10 minutes ago, Helobious said:

They’re not shitty fans, we’re a fanbase in revolt. This team and it’s leadership is unacceptable. 

I can’t believe we gave up Duran for Gallo

The one Yankees game I've been to Arod was still on the team and one AB he loafed it to 1st on a fairly routine grounder and everyone booed him. (this was like a year or two after '09)

The actual Yankees fans that live in NY and go to the games are good fans that really care about the team. 

Edited by ztejas

15 minutes ago, ztejas said:

The one Yankees game I've been to Arod was still on the team and one AB he loafed it to 1st on a fairly routine grounder and everyone booed him. (this was like a year or two after '09)

The actual Yankees fans that live in NY and go to the games are good fans that really care about the team. 

Arod was three wasted years of absolute salary suck. You don't buy a fucking Ferrari while renting in a trailer park.