Texas Midweek Games 3/7-3/8

Horny Bull

Just now, Hammerin Hank said:

Wtf is going on here? How do they get this wrong?

I mean there is zero explanation. They plain and simple got it wrong. Ridiculous that this can happen with review.

Keith nailed it. “You’re telling me if the ball hits the screen and the catcher catches it he’s out?”

Horrible

• Rage+1 1

It’s Sam Houston State so I don’t want to blow too much smoke up everyone’s ass, but they won 20+ conference games last season and were picked 2nd in the WAC this season returning 8 of their top 9 hitters. Probably going to be the best lineup we face from now until conference play. Was good to see LBJ and Hurley competing on the mound.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

It’s Sam Houston State so I don’t want to blow too much smoke up everyone’s ass, but they won 20+ conference games last season and were picked 2nd in the WAC this season returning 8 of their top 9 hitters. Probably going to be the best lineup we face from now until conference play. Was good to see LBJ and Hurley competing on the mound.

They made solid contact all night. Pretty good hitting team.

This team has pretty good upside in my opinion.

We don’t have the potential stars from last year. The pitching depth is better but what’s more important is that they finish the season strong.

We do have 2 guys that have a .300 hitting season. Several others that have shown flashes of being solid hitters. Freshmen with talent. O’Dowd and Powell have good swings. We’ve had good teams with less ability.

I’m not sure we have high-end pitching prospects but Gordon was as good as any Big 12 starter last year. Morehouse and LBJ can match many others rotation guys. Hurley looks strong. Witt can be the bonus.

They compete well. We just need to stay close enough early so that the late season matters.