2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Wandy Peralta seems like he sucks

4 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Jake meyers isn’t bad y’all. 
he’s not great. But he’s a positive player overall. He’s better than Dipshit Julks. 
this lineup almost makes sense. Outside of the Diaz deal obviously. 

He's better than Julks and Dubon for sure

eta - despite Dusty often pinch hitting for him with one of those two or Bligh Madris

Edited by WBT
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Wulaw Horn said:

Bregman has the second or third most WAR on the team. And doesn’t feel like he’s played well. 

Not saying Bregman's a dog at all, just not as special as I once believed/hoped. He hits really well in stretches. I do have a hard time figuring out what we can expect from him year to year, or even month to month. Perhaps it's my imagination, but he seems to have reached his peak earlier, and then faded sooner, than many other great players do. It puzzles me that he hasn't sustained huge numbers longer than he has, particularly with Altuve in front of him and solid bats behind him most of the time. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I’m trying to stream on the sports net app and it’s saying not authorized at my location. I’m fucking in the viewing network less than a mile from my house. Anyone else have these issues recently?
I stream over the directv app. That ATT app sucks balls.
  • Hook 'Em 1