Dallas Stars 2023 Playoffs Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

17 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Seriously feels like Christmas wrapped with Halloween and Mardi Gras with a splash of childhood vacation. I'm so fucking stoked. I have so much to do between now and when i leave, but that's good because it'll help the time pass. 

I was up at 3:00a. I am far too excited for this. I hope the AAC is an absolute madhouse. I will be doing my part.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I haven’t noticed him.

The 2-0 lead is nice but being outshot 12-5 at the moment. That’s not sustainable.

Well, you not noticing him is a nice improvement.  But he actually has been in in the forecheck pretty aggressively a couple times.

And yeah—the shot disparity isn’t great. But how many legitimate scoring chances did Seattle have? I can’t think of many.

5 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Well, you not noticing him is a nice improvement.  But he actually has been in in the forecheck pretty aggressively a couple times.

And yeah—the shot disparity isn’t great. But how many legitimate scoring chances did Seattle have? I can’t think of many.

Zero high-quality chances for Sea in first according to Liam. Lundquist said that was a perfect first for a goalie, lots of shots from outside with no screens.

I want to see more effort/work rate from Dallas in P2.