NBA Playoffs 2023

ztejas

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Extender reffing game 6 lakers warriors!

1/1 Skip Ad Continue watching after the ad Visit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

2.png

He'd be proud of this crew's effort tonight.

Here's the Embiid goaltend btw

https://streamable.com/9o6f57

Edited by ztejas

For me it is the Warriors. I think they are the better complete team than the Lakers. All the need to do is win game 6 and then it is smooth sailing for them. AD is too up and down from game to game. I know the Warriors have been a bad road team this year but it's the playoffs and they are more than capable of winning. 
Denver has a better complete team than the Suns. They don't need Jokic/Murray to carry the whole team like the Suns need Booker/KD. Obviously not having CP3 changes a lot ala the 2018 WCF when he went out for Houston. There's even more pressure on KD/Booker. But I'd be nervous as a Denver fan if this goes 7 games, especially after being up 2-0. All Denver needed was to take one game in Phoenix and they more than likely win in 5. The longer this drags on, the more in favor it is for the Suns. It reminds me of the Mavs/Suns last year. Suns had the better team overall no doubt and they went up easy after 2 games. Clearly the better team. But they let Dallas home hold court in 3 and 4 and tied the series. Got another easy win in game 5 but failed to close Dallas out in 6. And then come game 7 in Phoenix, you had Dallas play their best game possible while Phoenix played their worst game possible and a flukey 50pt blowout loss happened. I sense we could be headed for that here. All it takes is for Denver to be off one game at home and Phoenix goes crazy and series over.
If the Nuggets can't get to the Finals this year, that is going to be a huge disappointment. And losing in the 2nd round would be a massive collapse. 

We will see tonight, but KD and Booker both have to go nuclear to win. I like the Nuggets' chances.

2 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

Did harden and embied have gambling debts?

Harden was absolutely petrified to shoot. He also hit 4 or 5 guys wide open in rythmn at 3 and they couldn’t buy one. house x2. Tucker x2. Maxey at least once. Philly role players had plenty of chances to win this one for them. Their stars were going to let them decide the game. 
Boston by 20 on Saturday. 

• Like 1

Just now, Wulaw Horn said:

Harden was absolutely petrified to shoot. He also hit 4 or 5 guys wide open in rythmn at 3 and they couldn’t buy one. house x2. Tucker x2. Maxey at least once. Philly role players had plenty of chances to win this one for them. Their stars were going to let them decide the game. 
Boston by 20 on Saturday. 

Melton was scrubbing it up yet Doc kept him out there to keep laying bricks.

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

Melton was scrubbing it up yet Doc kept him out there to keep laying bricks.

I was watching with the volume down and thought it was house. That was Melton I guess?  Terrible. 
If he hits those wide open 3’s 2 possessions in a row Philly is up 8, the crowd is going nuts and Boston is probably packing them up right now. 
theud have been better off with Niang in there since Boston couldn’t score until they could. 

Sixers went completely ice-cold from the field when it mattered most, while Tatum became red-hot simultaneously. Just the worst possible luck, but the Sixers have no one to blame but themselves. Game 7 is a surefire Boston win. Those last ten minutes took all the fight out of Philly.

52 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
10 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
For me it is the Warriors. I think they are the better complete team than the Lakers. All the need to do is win game 6 and then it is smooth sailing for them. AD is too up and down from game to game. I know the Warriors have been a bad road team this year but it's the playoffs and they are more than capable of winning. 
Denver has a better complete team than the Suns. They don't need Jokic/Murray to carry the whole team like the Suns need Booker/KD. Obviously not having CP3 changes a lot ala the 2018 WCF when he went out for Houston. There's even more pressure on KD/Booker. But I'd be nervous as a Denver fan if this goes 7 games, especially after being up 2-0. All Denver needed was to take one game in Phoenix and they more than likely win in 5. The longer this drags on, the more in favor it is for the Suns. It reminds me of the Mavs/Suns last year. Suns had the better team overall no doubt and they went up easy after 2 games. Clearly the better team. But they let Dallas home hold court in 3 and 4 and tied the series. Got another easy win in game 5 but failed to close Dallas out in 6. And then come game 7 in Phoenix, you had Dallas play their best game possible while Phoenix played their worst game possible and a flukey 50pt blowout loss happened. I sense we could be headed for that here. All it takes is for Denver to be off one game at home and Phoenix goes crazy and series over.
If the Nuggets can't get to the Finals this year, that is going to be a huge disappointment. And losing in the 2nd round would be a massive collapse. 

We will see tonight, but KD and Booker both have to go nuclear to win. I like the Nuggets' chances.

Definitely not a good start to my prediction lol. Phoenix came out flat as hell from the open. And giving up nearing 50 in the 1st qtr. I thought the opposite would happen at home.

• Like 1