has anyone tried the tactical-x-abs device?

Honest response as I'm laying here bored. I have multiple TENS/stim devices for my various back and neck ailments. I have found that they provide therapeutic relief but not much else. I have seen them advertised for "fitness" purposes both like in the op and also for calorie burning. I've fucked around with them at home and also done some scientific research using the Google tool to see if there might be any benefit there. I don't think so. Google results in re to burning calories were inconclusive at best.  Maybe if you are morbidly obese you can derive some calorie burning benefit from your muscles tensing up 600x in an hour but for a normal person I don't think so. I tried hooking it onto some big muscles on my legs while watching TV for an hour and I didn't break a sweat or feel any kind of muscle fatigue after an hour. It's also pretty uncomfortable to shock your muscles into tensing up every ten seconds.  So yes you should absolutely buy one and report back. I'll stick to traditional cardio.