2020 Democratic Nominee

used2b

On 3/28/2019 at 10:32 AM, Hank Kingsley said:

I'm ready to discuss wagers re: Biden. His candidacy will be an absolute disaster from Day 1 of his announcement. 

https://joebiden.info/

bottom right is super creepy.

Jon Stewart from 2015:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/yfmksi/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-the-audacity-of-grope

Edited by zork

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

Yeah, but it just so happens that the first one to speak out is a Bernie supporter?!?!?!?

And... maybe... A RUSSIAN!?!

Your Hugo impression is getting really good. 10/10

Told ya.  Biden is a #metoo disaster waiting to happen.

Don't see how in the world this far-left Dem party would even consider a guy like him anyway.  Old.  White.  Creep.  Male.  History of racist gaffes.  Boring, middle of the road, corporate sellout Democrat.  He's Hillary 2.0. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Joe Biden's crew is coming out swingin'.

Let's fucking go

No fan of Joe and have little doubt he did this, but this coming out only when a guy runs for President (or whatever limelight position it might be) is lame and weak.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Biden has a Trump quality that makes me laugh and smile. He's just so openly disgusting that it works

So Al Franken takes a funny photo and Gillibrand destroys him.  But she ain't said much about Joe that I'm aware of? 

That should be her role with this futile presidential bid - keep Biden from becoming the terrible nominee full of "Me Too" stories.

27 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

Come on , that will give the Dems three white privileged old guys to choose from

I know it's hard for conservatives to understand how inclusion works, but it's very legal and very cool for white guys to still run as Democrats along with anyone else from any gender or race so long as you bring good ideas.  We nominated a straight white guy as recently as 2004. 

Remind me again the last time a Republican nominee wasn't an old privileged white guy.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tom said:

I know it's hard for conservatives to understand how inclusion works, but it's very legal and very cool for white guys to still run as Democrats along with anyone else from any gender or race so long as you bring good ideas.  We nominated a straight white guy as recently as 2004. 

Remind me again the last time a Republican nominee wasn't an old privileged white guy.

No, Tucker Carlson told me that Democrats want to murder all white men and they aren't allowed in the party anymore.  

• Like 1

Is Beto considered old now?

Bernie and Joe definitely fit the old privileged white guy definition.

Beto is just white and privileged.

I’ll be damned if people are going to cast Gen X in the old barrel when we still have fucking Boomers hobbling around mucking everything up.

• Like 1

noted children of wealth and privilege...

*checks notes*

Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders

the fuck?

Bernie's dad was a Polish immigrant paint salesman whose family all got murdered by the Nazis and Biden's whole family lived with his grandmother when he was born because his family was so poor.

• Like 1

noted children of wealth and privilege...

*checks notes*

Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders

the fuck?

Bernie's dad was a Polish immigrant paint salesman whose family all got murdered by the Nazis and Biden's whole family lived with his grandmother when he was born because his family was so poor.

Come on, BT. No one mentioned their upbringing.

You don’t have to grow up privileged to be a privileged adult.

Joe's probably worth less than $1M overall (being the poorest Senator is his whole gimmick) and Bernie's around $2M now because his 2016 book sold like crazy. Sure, they have some money now, but these aren't scions of wealth or people whose money creates power. Not only were they not raised rich, but they didn't live their lives as adults rich.

Beto, born into wealth and married into even more, is worth 3x those two guys combined ("investments" lol) and when father-in-law kicks the bucket he'll be in the high hundreds of millions, maybe even a billion.

So I guess we can call them all "white and privileged", but that's spreading it pretty thin.

Upbringing matters; it shapes your vision and values.

Democrat men are coming out to say it never happened and Flores is making up. HERE WE FUCKIN' GO BABY

The funny/sad/infuriating thing is that he stresses that Biden and Flores were never alone when Biden does this shit constantly in public and we are drowning in photos and video.

4 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

BER-NIE SAN-DERS! *clap* *clap* *clap*-*clap*-*clap*

5 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Yes but Biden has a bigger lead, and that’s starting to become a pattern.

there are multiple posters here who thinks trump wipes the floor with Biden if he’s the nominee and the polls are starting to show that might not be the cass. But it’s early 

Nevada poll. 

07896f096bed923665ad70d5cfa7b95be4b89fe1

Hillary won Nevada 53-47 in the 2016 primary.

[edit]

Looking at the crosstabs... the trends are normal.

- Bernie dominating among the under 50 crowd and among minorities (can't see anything about the dames; too busy gettin' their nails done am I right fellas!?)

- Biden's got the 50+ crowd on hard lock

Edited by bad_teammate

As predicted, Twitter is alight with conspiracies about Flores lying because she's a Bernie Bro. Hundreds and hundreds of #Resistance warriors are going full Pizzagate to protect Creepy Uncle Joe, like there isn't copious video of him molesting little girls onstage.

THIS BERNIE WHORE IS LYING ABOUT HIM DOING THINGS THAT WE HAVE HOURS OF VIDEO OF HIM DOING

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

She’s not lying but good grief this is getting ugly fast.  

You can just see the threads pulling apart Hugo's mind

- Conspiracy lunacy

- Bernie hate

- Gotta at least pretend to believe women, though

[edit]

JimmyJames, too. Fuck yes, let's go. I didn't think libs becoming QAnons would happen this fast but I'm fucking here for it.

Edited by bad_teammate

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

You can just see the threads pulling apart Hugo's mind

- Conspiracy lunacy

- Bernie hate

- Gotta at least pretend to believe women, though

[edit]

JimmyJames, too. Fuck yes, let's go. I didn't think libs becoming QAnons would happen this fast but I'm fucking here for it.

Whatever dude. Go to bed already.