NCAA Basketball 2023-24

shadow_operative

4 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

5:30 minutes for aggy to save their season. Down 10. 

1 minute ago, HtownHorn said:

17-3 FTA advantage for aggy in the 2nd half.

They’re definitely getting some help

6 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

About to be 18-3 FT advantage for aggy in the 2nd half. Refs trying their best to save their season. 

18-6 now. They have fouled Mark 4 times this half all on made shots.

Taylor fouled Mark from behind. I am sure Tramon enjoyed it.

Edited by HtownHorn

Horrible loss at home for aggy to Arkansas. They're now 15-11 and just an inexcusable loss. Arkansas isn't good and they were down 2 key players and their best player was playing with 1 shoulder. 

Does Buzz survive missing the NCAA tournament 4 out of 5 years and 0 NCAA tournament wins? 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

Horrible loss at home for aggy to Arkansas. They're now 15-11 and just an inexcusable loss. Arkansas isn't good and they were down 2 key players and their best player was playing with 1 shoulder. 

Does Buzz survive missing the NCAA tournament 4 out of 5 years and 0 NCAA tournament wins? 

Don’t care, paying Jimbo

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

bracketologists jizzing to a potential Texas v aggy 11 v 11 play in game.

3 game losing streak and they have Tenn and SC next. Could be 5 in a row. 

finish with UGA, Miss St, Beard 

Beard may hammer the final nail in the coffin 

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

Texas is in much better shape than aggy. 

Texas is #33 in NET and aggy won't even be top 50 tomorrow. The only thing giving aggy some life is they have a few quality wins. 

6 Q1 Net wins, 5 Q3 Net losses. Really an interesting resume.

4 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

6 Q1 Net wins, 5 Q3 Net losses. Really an interesting resume.

It's who they are. They're good when Wade Taylor goes off and bad when he doesn't. Their only offense is him going crazy. 

Which is why they should probably just fire Buzz assuming Taylor doesn't return. They will suck next year without him. 

11 minutes ago, Js1 said:

3 game losing streak and they have Tenn and SC next. Could be 5 in a row. 

finish with UGA, Miss St, Beard 

Beard may hammer the final nail in the coffin 

The problem with that schedule is all 5 are losable and outside of Tennessee none are ranked that high in NET. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed

18 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Which is why they should probably just fire Buzz assuming Taylor doesn't return. They will suck next year without him. 

Just looked and they gave him a 2 year extension after last season through 2028 at a top 10 CBB salary (after, checks notes, finally making the tourney and getting upset in the first round).  Unless he has a reduced buyout, I would think they are stuck with him another couple of years considering Jimbo payments.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Texas is in much better shape than aggy. 

Texas is #33 in NET and aggy won't even be top 50 tomorrow. The only thing giving aggy some life is they have a few quality wins. 

Oh I agree much better shape than aggy for sure.  I think aggy is not gonna make it anyway.

12 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

The only reason I think he survives is because they don’t have an AD. I don’t’ see an interim AD firing him unless the aggie basketball BMDs demand it. 

Just now, Pancho said:

The only reason I think he survives is because they don’t have an AD. I don’t’ see an interim AD firing him unless the aggie basketball BMDs demand it. 

Also what money? They lost their Qatari sugar daddies and Jimbo still getting paid. 

8 minutes ago, Pancho said:

They are already suggesting both Beard and Will Wade to replace Buzz lol

Beard is going to be 100% pursued by Michigan and UL and maybe Indiana.

I don't see all 3 of Howard, Woodson and Payne surviving.  God forbid someone like Self or Calipari retires or something. 

aggy cannot compete with any of those schools.