Supreme Court Justice Kennedy to Retire at the end of July

Hugo Stiglitz

27 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

We are quickly approaching the level of mass political violence that will make wringing hands about Supreme Court picks seem quaint.

Haha you'd like that. You're just another maladjusted neckbeard who wishes for civil unrest, hoping people suffer the way you do each day when you wake up. 

• Like 1

I’m assuming that his is sarcasm (the last sentence). Making the midterms about abortion is a fight D’a can’t/won’t win.

Not at all. Abortion is a rally for both sides. I just listened too all things considered frame the nomination for dems as squarely related to abortion.

4 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:
10 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:
What a fucking idiot. For one, the seat would still be open. Two, Kennedy was solid for social issues. Three, his paychecks from Viacom are going bye bye. 

Exactly. I guess I'm not seeing the "joke" here.

Just realize that it is emotive twattersense, like most political dialog that emerges there. 

20 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Not at all. Abortion is a rally for both sides. I just listened too all things considered frame the nomination for dems as squarely related to abortion.

I agree for a midterm.  It hurts them in term years, though.

14 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

As much as Trump disgusts me, I can’t imagine how enraging he must be for women and minorities right now and that bothers me even more. 

He is the opposite of everything America should be.

They’re probably too busy working to worry about it

http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/01/news/economy/black-unemployment-rate-record-low/index.html

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

As much as Trump disgusts me, I can’t imagine how enraging he must be for women and minorities right now and that bothers me even more. 

He is the opposite of everything America should be.

Women should be very afraid.  

1 hour ago, Caddox said:

Haha you'd like that. You're just another maladjusted neckbeard who wishes for civil unrest, hoping people suffer the way you do each day when you wake up. 

People are suffering right now. You don't notice because it's not you (or me), but we aren't getting regular 6-figure-attendance protests and demonstrations because people aren't suffering.

26 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

People are suffering right now. You don't notice because it's not you (or me), but we aren't getting regular 6-figure-attendance protests and demonstrations because people aren't suffering.

It’s really awful right now.  No jobs to be had.  Dead bodies everywhere.  Suffering is everywhere.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

just lol the libs are so shit they think the SC actually matters

It’s a very serious matter and I’m not completely unsympathetic, however; literally crying over Nazi uniforms and death camps is too much. 

The only people suffering are the libtards that are upset because they don't have perpetual welfare checks coming their way, or their gay agenda has been stopped cold.

Those so called "protesters" are bought and paid for by the globalists, namely George Soros.

Stock market is up, unemployment is down, incomes are up, everyone is happy here in red-state land. Everyone else can go fuck themselves to reruns of Hillary rallies while gazing at Che fliers/t-shirts.
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ousuxndallas said:

The only people suffering are the libtards that are upset because they don't have perpetual welfare checks coming their way, or their gay agenda has been stopped cold.

Those so called "protesters" are bought and paid for by the globalists, namely George Soros.

Stock market is up, unemployment is down, incomes are up, everyone is happy here in red-state land. Everyone else can go fuck themselves to reruns of Hillary rallies while gazing at Che fliers/t-shirts.

Stock market hasn't moved and is actually down from the start of the year, fewer new jobs are being added to the economy than any of Obama's years going back to 2010, unemployment is following a 7 year linear trend that has nothing to do with Trump, gas is up, wages are mostly stagnant, and he's starting trade wars with allies that are putting Americans out of work.  Everyone is happy in red state land because you're a bunch of gullible welfare mooching idiots who believe every lie Fox tells you.

But congrats on sticking it to the gays.  At least you have that going for you.

• Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, ousuxndallas said:
20 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:
You libs were so, so close to remaking the SCOTUS.  But now it’s going the other way.  

God truly stepped in to save our country. There is hope for our children and grandchildren in America.

See everyone....these people do think Putin is God.

• Haha 1