Jonah Brought a Friend this Time

Viper

McSorley had already been out to watch them once, so when her friend came to town for a visit, she asked her if she wanted to go.

"Her reaction was, 'No, I don't like the ocean. I'm scared of sharks. I'm scared of anything I can't see in the water.' And I so ignorantly told her, 'Oh, they're never going to dump you over. The kayaks are very stable. I've never had an issue,'" McSorley said.

"And so she reluctantly came with me just to have a new experience."

200w (16).gif

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Not a Vic Mackey sock.

I was in South Africa when some orcas decided to go on a great white shark killing spree.  The week we were there and did the cage diving.  The great whites were completely gone 2 weeks later.  Don’t fuck with whales, unless you’re Vic Mackey.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I was in South Africa when some orcas decided to go on a great white shark killing spree.  The week we were there and did the cage diving.  The great whites were completely gone 2 weeks later.  Don’t fuck with whales, unless you’re Vic Mackey.

Or John McAfee

On 6/3/2023 at 9:12 PM, Deej said:

That would be the stand up paddleboarders. ***

***Except for the few like the chick I saw in Maui years ago... First day we woke up in Hawaii, looked out the bedroom window facing the Pacific and saw this woman dressed in traditional skirt and bikini top with a lei and a flowered crown on a paddleboard.   She was surfing and paddling back out like it was nothing but a typical Saturday morning errand run.  Every time I see a paddleboarder else where, I laugh at them knowing there's no fucking way they could do what that woman could do.