wc day 16... or day 17.... :: maradona's stash

Hagbard Celine

I found an empanada place in Denver that is going to show the game and be loaded with Argie fans, so I'm going there shortly, but I fully expect France to win.

However I think that people who were born in Argentina are much more delusional.

ESPN has an article where Hernan Crespo says- "I think it's a big problem for France to meet Argentina." (I think he has the countries mixed up in the sentence.)

And then my ex-Argie novia responded to a note with "I think that Argentina could win the World Cup." Not just she delusional thinks that Argentina could beat France but WIN THE WHOLE FUCKING THING!!! Are you fucking kidding me?!?!

Because you're going to ask for it.

Spoiler

autoretrato_con_F.jpg

My cute portrait of her in a semi-see-through TEXAS top was on my hard drives that disappeared for ever in Oakland last year and all of our email correspondence that I had kept in a single online email folder was deleted when we split up and she saw that my email password has been remembered by her computer... fucking fiery Latins..., so this is the best I could find. Perdoname.

25 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I found an empanada place in Denver that is going to show the game and be loaded with Argie fans, so I'm going there shortly, but I fully expect France to win.

However I think that people who were born in Argentina are much more delusional.

ESPN has an article where Hernan Crespo says- "I think it's a big problem for France to meet Argentina." (I think he has the countries mixed up in the sentence.)

And then my ex-Argie novia responded to a note with "I think that Argentina could win the World Cup." Not just she delusional thinks that Argentina could beat France but WIN THE WHOLE FUCKING THING!!! Are you fucking kidding me?!?!

Because you're going to ask for it.

Hide contents

autoretrato_con_F.jpg

My cute portrait of her in a semi-see-through TEXAS top was on my hard drives that disappeared for ever in Oakland last year and all of our email correspondence that I had kept in a single online email folder was deleted when we split up and she saw that my email password has been remembered by her computer... fucking fiery Latins..., so this is the best I could find. Perdoname.

I banged a large titted argentine a couple times so this hits close to home

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Y’all gonna call out Messi for diving or just Neymar? Nevermind, don’t answer that.

If Messi hits 3 rolls or more, then YES. IF HE KEEPS IT TO 2 rolls or less and has a sour face rather than teenage girl tears, then no one will call him out. But he plays for Barça, so of course he dives. 

6 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

only a yellow?  open breakaway in the PK area.....

It was a yellow because Mbappe slowed for contact from the back before dragging his back right foot to dive. 

It was a penalty, but not a red card. 

This ref is really good.