Any interest in group ticket buy for Alabama?

immamac

Well I’d be up for it. I’m going to the game no matter what and personally if I can sit amongst 20 other like-minded shitheads I really don’t care where the seats are - it ain’t going to be cheap no matter what. Our seats for Ohio State in 2005 were on the face of the fucking moon and that was still one of my greatest Horns experiences ever…

• Like 1

3 hours ago, immamac said:

You didn't DM so I didn't count yours. Wulaw asked for 2 but is finalizing. All 15 spoken for, but if Wulaw drops his 2 they are yours. 

My bad, didn’t realize I needed to DM but all good. Let me know if even one becomes available (though I’ll take two); my alleged second has a high flake factor….

I have been monitoring StubHub to get a gauge on market. I just randomly selected the east side to track. These are prices without ridculous stubhub fees. It does not appear there are many takers yet at these prices. The number of listings increased a little bit last week. My guess is these are people hoping to make a quick buck and prices will come down some as we get closer to game time.

ticket_trend.jpg

12 minutes ago, Texas Freak said:

I have been monitoring StubHub to get a gauge on market. I just randomly selected the east side to track. These are prices without ridculous stubhub fees. It does not appear there are many takers yet at these prices. The number of listings increased a little bit last week. My guess is these are people hoping to make a quick buck and prices will come down some as we get closer to game time.

ticket_trend.jpg

569 tickets in a stadium of 100k+ is not a healthy inventory level for the secondary market. That's not likely to get cheaper the closer we get that's gonna get expensive because of the lack of tickets. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, immamac said:

569 tickets in a stadium of 100k+ is not a healthy inventory level for the secondary market. That's not likely to get cheaper the closer we get that's gonna get expensive because of the lack of tickets. 

This is 569 listings, not tickets.  The number of tickets in each listing ranges from 1 to 6. And these are only the listings in East-Upper and East Lower. IMHO, this is quite a bit of inventory and I still think prices will come down. Similar to Bama at Austin last year. By game week, tickets last year were going for around face value. In the end, it comes down to if we want tickets in your hand now or willing to roll the dice to possibly save a few bucks.  

On 8/8/2023 at 12:25 PM, immamac said:

You didn't DM so I didn't count yours. Wulaw asked for 2 but is finalizing. All 15 spoken for, but if Wulaw drops his 2 they are yours. 

I only ended up needing 1 as it turns out.  you need money yet or later? Thanks for holding one for me for a couple days. Just found out.