2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

will admit I'm drunk as hell already, but if we lose to the old dudes from Trading Places this is gonna get ugly and I might get arrested. Will post the mug shot if I do.

8 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

ISU QB Becht’s mom is alright. His dad looks like he’d rip you limb from limb. 

I mean back in the day this is accurate. Kindof annoyed that our coach didn't at least offer the son of a school legend. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, NCMountaineer said:

will admit I'm drunk as hell already, but if we lose to the old dudes from Trading Places this is gonna get ugly and I might get arrested. Will post the mug shot if I do.

I mean back in the day this is accurate. Kindof annoyed that our coach didn't at least offer the son of a school legend. 

I have no idea what you're talking about, but please get arrested. I'll bail you out 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Iowa WR had a step deep on 3rd and 8 but the ball was under thrown allowing the DB to break it up. A better throw and he’d be in the end zone or close to it. Instead Iowa punts. ISU pretty much has to score on this possession. 9:52 left. 

There is a dedicated thread for this game …

Ruled a Wisconsin fumble recovered by WSU. Couldn’t tell from the replay if he was down or not. The announcers said the ball “must have” been coming loose. The refs took a good bit of time after the play before they made their ruling and before the replay. I don’t know what they saw.

After the commercial they say that upon review the play stands. Pretty iffy little sequence of events there. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck