Week 2, 2023: Texas @ Alabama

Wulaw Horn

1 hour ago, ousux said:
3 hours ago, Enemy07 said:
Never knew Milroe commited to Texas 1st.
Whats the best way to setup Youtube TV.

Do you have a Roku, fire stick, Chromecast or any other way to stream to your TV? Your TV may be capable of doing it itself if it's a "smart TV"

Yes. my tv is the A80J from 2021. It is a smart tv and 2nd best of the year. OLED

On 9/8/2023 at 11:02 PM, HtownHorn said:

Our offense struggled in week one last year, scoring 38 points and generating under 400 yards of offense. Bama blew the doors off of Utah State 55-0.

Same thing this year, offense struggles and scores 37 points, while Bama puts 56 on the board.

Our defense is better than their offense across the board. If our OL can play a stalemate like last year for most of the game, Texas will win.

Nailed it.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Keef said:

Related question I'd appreciate some guidance on.  I'm in the UK for several months and am finding its basically impossible to stream ESPN from here.  Any tips?  Have strugged getting Hulu to work with a VPN.

Express is nails for such VPN, but I've never heard anyone say Nord VPN failed for that, neither, and there are other VPN providers that will work for what you want, as well.