Coach Sark Press Conference 9.4 - 11:00am LHN

BigOrange1

11 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Someone usually posts the Monday PC, that is a feed that I can forward to others, as in my Dad. I send it to him as a text, which he understands and can just push “play”. I’m just glad he had a smart phone at 80+.

Hook’em!!!

I'm glad Sark saw the lack of physicality too and is taking it personally (I hope).  I wasn't too disappointed by what I saw against Rice other than their lack of physicality on offense which really stood out to me.  They seemed shell shocked that a team was being eager to come at them, the OL, TEs and WRs looked like they wished they could play the game without violent contact.  All else be damned, if they're not chomping at the bit for contact in Tuscaloosa we're looking at a repeat of @Arky

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

the media is such a beating for the players

Almost like NIL has taken the gloves off. They want OL and QB answers, QE's time got interesting. Banks just smiles and repeated that communication is the missing ingredient..ah to be young again.

Sark needs to hit J-Whitt and Sanders like a mf'er on Saturday, and cut the deep balls short or only out of necessity. Hit those two guys until they can stop them and then run Baxter up their ass, and Blue/Brooks/Keilan on the outside. Play more Neyor and Mitchell for the 50/50 balls, assuming Ewers can get it to them instead of our WR's on the bench. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, squeegeedegg said:

I'm glad Sark saw the lack of physicality too and is taking it personally (I hope).  I wasn't too disappointed by what I saw against Rice other than their lack of physicality on offense which really stood out to me.  They seemed shell shocked that a team was being eager to come at them, the OL, TEs and WRs looked like they wished they could play the game without violent contact.  All else be damned, if they're not chomping at the bit for contact in Tuscaloosa we're looking at a repeat of @Arky

And yet the defense came out pissing lightning and crapping thunder, so it wasn’t a team wide physicality problem. May have been more due to confusion leading to indecision, especially on the IOL, which ends up looking like passivity. If you’re thinking too much, you’re not striking decisively. 

I’m all for Sark putting Anwar in place. It’s one thing to have a open, questioning media. They should be neutral. 

The hacks that cover Texas seemingly go out of their way to leak shit, ruin recruitments, give other teams bulletin board material and other various and sundry bullshit. 

FCB, Anwar, Bowels & their ilk could never have one of their BS questions answered again by Sark (or any coach) and I’d be just fine. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1