NFL game 1 - Lions @ Chiefs

Wally Fairway

2 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Why is Maria Taylor wearing a piñata?

Pregnant. She announced last month. Maybe not the best outfit choice but happy for her. I guess she had been trying for a couple of years.

“Taylor broke the news earlier this summer in a heartfelt social media posts on Instagram and X.

She detailed her journey and the challenges she faced to get pregnant.

Taylor shared: "The last three years have been some of the most physically, mentally, and emotionally challenging years of my life.”

9 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Kadarius Toney is one of the worst NFL players I’ve ever seen. 

Truth.

Straight up sucks.

2 minutes ago, TOR said:

Two really good defensive series by the Lions.  They aren't quite getting to Mahomes but he's feeling the pressure and rushing throws.  Glad that bama kid got drafted.

They got lucky AF. The Lions know it.  The Chiefs know it.  Everybody saw it.

Edited by slorch

Pregnant. She announced last month. Maybe not the best outfit choice but happy for her. I guess she had been trying for a couple of years.
“Taylor broke the news earlier this summer in a heartfelt social media posts on Instagram and X.
Taylor shared: "The last three years have been some of the most physically, mentally, and emotionally challenging years of my life.”

She bit the bullet and called

cee4f92c51cabc111f31a7530517d512.jpg

Big Jim Slade. Former tight end for the Kansas City chiefs
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I thought she looked it, but that's no reason to wear an actual piñata with the flowing colored tissue paper. 

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

are you drunk or just being contrarian?

he clearly shoved the receiver before he touched the ball, and with enough force that the ball ended up being behind him. 

They receiver slowed way down and the contact was not much at all, and the DB was looking back and got a hand on the ball. Probably why the refs discussed it after. 

I’m actually a chiefs fan but this year I’m rooting for the Dolphins in the AFC, they got a few Longhorns on D. I got to go watch the chiefs whip the Texans last year it was sweet. 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Should be a fun 4th quarter. Would love to see Lions pull out a win. It would show that they are capable of taking the next step. Beating the SB champions. I mean shit they’ve only had 1 playoff win since like 1957 I think or some shit it was in 1991 I think. Just crazy. 

You know football is back when Nicole is posting in game threads. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

They receiver slowed way down and the contact was not much at all, and the DB was looking back and got a hand on the ball. Probably why the refs discussed it after. 

I’m actually a chiefs fan but this year I’m rooting for the Dolphins in the AFC, they got a few Longhorns on D. I got to go watch the chiefs whip the Texans last year it was sweet. 

gonna have to agree to disagree.

that wasnt incidental contact, it clearly forced the receiver out of his lane, and caused him to "misjudge" the ball, as it now ended up behind him because his whole body was shoved forward about 1.5 feet.

now, I will absolutely agree that there was a massive missed hold on the Chiefs the very next play. that was pretty egregious. 

15 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Should be a fun 4th quarter. Would love to see Lions pull out a win. It would show that they are capable of taking the next step. Beating the SB champions. I mean shit they’ve only had 1 playoff win since like 1957 I think or some shit it was in 1991 I think. Just crazy. 

bsvipm21scfb1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4