2023 Houston Texans thread

Macklemore

34 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

The beauty of that play after seeing a different angle is it wasn't a dangerous pass. CJ knew where guys were running and that side of the field was completely empty. He threw it where it was either a simple incompletion or only Nico could make a great play. 

I agree and disagree.   That pass specifically worked out that way.   I don't necessarily want the QB to try that too often.

13 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I think the worst matchup is at Buffalo, only because it’s gonna be freezing rain/snow game. I would hate for weather to be a major factor. 

Potential weather is yet another to root for the Titans and host Cleveland in  round 1 game. As a wildcard, our potential opponents are @KC which has a temperature forecast in the single digits, @Buffalo with a snow forecast or @Miami with no one who can cover Hill

Edited by TonyTexas

2 hours ago, Fat Bastard said:

I’m not an anti-Christian bigot dumbfuck, I’m an anti-organized religion bigot. Get your fucking facts straight before you pop off and get owned by multiple people again on your own thread you worthless fat fuck. 

Wait, didn't you have a brother who posted on the old board? I don't think his name was Macklemore, something Iconic though, not really sure...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fat Bastard said:

I’m not an anti-Christian bigot dumbfuck, I’m an anti-organized religion bigot. Get your fucking facts straight before you pop off and get owned by multiple people again on your own thread you worthless fat fuck. 

Was Stroud advocating or supporting organized religion in his postgame comments?  Or were you shitting on a guy who is pretty much universally loved by our fans for some other reason?

• Hook 'Em 1