NFL Week 4

shadow_operative2.0

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is most of the league so inept this year? Maybe I just am noticing the mistakes more but for billion dollar franchises and professionals I have seen a lot of really bad NFL football in execution and also coaching decisions. Just bad shit. Even on the good teams.

36 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Why is most of the league so inept this year? Maybe I just am noticing the mistakes more but for billion dollar franchises and professionals I have seen a lot of really bad NFL football in execution and also coaching decisions. Just bad shit. Even on the good teams.

All those limitations on practice time added up to degrade the product on the field.

• Hook 'Em 1

The Giants are just bad. Also when they recovered a ball their punt returner fumbled the Giants pointed to the wrong side as if Seattle had it. It’s just really bad. As bad as Eli was at the end of his career he covered for a lot of how just inept the giants were. They are truly awful. Like wear a paper bag on your head to the game awful. 

• Like 1