Kansas St at Oklahoma St, 6:30 on ESPN

shadow_operative2.0

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Yeah, I think the 2nd toughest game remaining is maybe @ TCU? 

If you're including tomorrow then, yes, it's absolutely @TCU. 

Maybe ISU in Ames could be fucky but I just don't think they have the horses. We could play like shit and probably eke that one out still.

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I'll never why but they literally have in the rule book that spinning the ball is a penalty. We've gotten the call before too, really dumb. 

i hate you

I badly want the Pokes to win.  I’ve just seen this movie and it ends with K State fuckery

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I badly want the Pokes to win.  I’ve just seen this movie and it ends with K State fuckery

Have friends in town from Germany so took them to the “local” steakhouse 30 miles away. Couldn’t get the game on the radio because of local Friday night high school football. Life in a small town. 

1 minute ago, Kennythetiger said:

Have friends in town from Germany so took them to the “local” steakhouse 30 miles away. Couldn’t get the game on the radio because of local Friday night high school football. Life in a small town. 

How'd they enjoy the steaks?

2 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

Well, no biggie. They may find the aggy game tomorrow closer to their liking to make up for it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

I’ve got the Poke feed playing on the Varsity app whilst picking corn.

Just now, Kennythetiger said:

Fucking delicious. 

My gf is from India.

When she moved to Texas, I introduced her and her sister to:

Chicken Fried Steak, beef fajitas, and then more seriously, brisket at Black's in Lockhart, and prime Rib Eye steaks at the Wooden Nickel in Crested Butte.

They lost their minds.  And I had fun playing the serpent in the Garden.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I’ve got the Poke feed playing on the Varsity app whilst picking corn.

You’d better pay attention. If anything goes wrong in the field it’s the grain cart driver’s fault. 
High moisture corn started a couple of weeks ago. Judging by the lights tonight, regular harvest looks to be in full swing. I was able to get my cane down and then back up again with no rain. Wheat and triticale is sprouting, so hoping for rain now. Fucking farmers are never happy. 
Weaning calves this weekend- hoping to break tomorrow morning and watch these guys’ game. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Augustus said:

My gf is from India.

When she moved to Texas, I introduced her and her sister to:

Chicken Fried Steak, beef fajitas, and then more seriously, brisket at Black's in Lockhart, and prime Rib Eye steaks at the Wooden Nickel in Crested Butte.

They lost their minds.  And I had fun playing the serpent in the Garden.

I thought beef was a big no-no?