NFL Week 6

shadow_operative2.0

Yeah, Art Smith has to be a nepo hire 'cause his daddy owns FedEx.  Dude is ass.  Had one good year calling plays for the Titans where Derek Henry carried the rock almost 400 times and somehow that makes him qualified to be a HC.

I feel bad for Bijan.  Dude is working his ass off but his trash tier QB and HC do him and the offense zero favors.  Lots of 1st round picks being wasted on that offense right now.  

5 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Yeah, Art Smith has to be a nepo hire 'cause his daddy owns FedEx.  Dude is ass.  Had one good year calling plays for the Titans where Derek Henry carried the rock almost 400 times and somehow that makes him qualified to be a HC.

I feel bad for Bijan.  Dude is working his ass off but his trash tier QB and HC do him and the offense zero favors.  Lots of 1st round picks being wasted on that offense right now.  

So many people thought Atlanta was a great spot for Bijan and I never understood it. 

Just now, Brothahorn said:

I'll keep saying it but no one listens. If these dudes attempt to wrap up instead of going for kill shots, some of those PFs wouldn't be called.

Generally I agree but in that instant you are looking for a hit that jars the ball loose.  You wrap up a guy who catches a ball at the sticks, that's nice and all but may not prevent the catch like the hard shot.  It's a bang bang decision.  

Now that Cleveland is in the redzone, if I'm Shanahan I would have taken a TO prior to the 2 minute warning.  Gamble on Cleveland running at least a couple times,  my defense holding Cleveland to a FG, and getting the ball back with maybe 1:00 to 1:10 with a timeout left, and try to drive for a game-winning FG.   

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

Now that Cleveland is in the redzone, if I'm Shanahan I would have taken a TO prior to the 2 minute warning.  Gamble on Cleveland running at least a couple times,  my defense holding Cleveland to a FG, and getting the ball back with maybe 1:00 to 1:10 with a timeout left, and try to drive for a game-winning FG.   

Yep stop the clock at 2:02.  They run, clock stops at 2.  Then you save a timeout if they don't score.

• Hook 'Em 1