Paul Ryan is badass AF and I want him to be Speaker

Nick Diaz

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I'm sorry, I was told that the deficit was the greatest crisis our country has ever faced, and only voting for the GOP, the party of fiscal responsibility, would save us.

Was I not correctly informed?

I may need to complain to the management.

hey, you don't balance your household budget by lowering income and increasing expenses?

I like how when it's related to education and social services, the GOP is obsessed with "waste."  Yet, with the military budget, it's never mentioned.  How do we spend trillions of dollars on defense yet it's still as underfunded as they say it is?

• Like 1

I like how when it's related to education and social services, the GOP is obsessed with "waste."  Yet, with the military budget, it's never mentioned.  How do we spend trillions of dollars on defense yet it's still as underfunded as they say it is?

Defense contractors’ profit margins aren’t as well funded as they would like.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/us/politics/fbi-informant-russia-congress-briefings.html

The details continued to be fluid Thursday. At the last minute, Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, was also included in the first meeting. He was there in place of Representative Nancy Pelosi, the House Democratic leader, who received a last-minute invitation.

There were 2 meetings.  Pelosi went to the 2nd that was for the Gang of 8.  Schiff went to the first to make sure Nunes didn't try to email a video of the briefing to Trump.  Ryan went to none of them.  Also, remember when Nunes recused himself?

Edited by kevwun

Remember there was a theory awhile back that Nunes had lost his security clearance?  Today makes me think that theory may be true because he's a member of the Gang of Eight.

Edited by kevwun

1 hour ago, Thetexashammer said:

Seriously? That cunt skipped the meeting too. 

Why is she a "cunt?"

If you think she'd let Nunes get away with half of what he's done, you're an idiot.  Paul Ryan is totally feckless and if the Democrats retake the House, she'll throw Nunes' ass of that committee as well she should.

4 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Remember there was a theory awhile back that Nunes had lost his security clearance?  Today makes me think that theory may be true.

It's obvious that the witnesses and everyone else on that committee refuses to say anything in front of Nunes.  No one will say it publicly but no one trusts him at all.

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:02 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

He's bragging about a defense spending increase that matches the start of the Iraq War.  Party of fiscal responsibility.

Edited by Tuco

1 hour ago, Thetexashammer said:

Looks like she was there. I stand by my assertion that she is a cunt. It needs no explanation. I feel the same about Ryan, if it warms your cockles to know this.

Pelosi and Ryan are wildly different.  In fact, the only two Speakers in history who weren't like all of the others were Ryan and Newt.  Both were ideologues.  The rest are vote counters, machine pols, organizers, and fundraisers.  

Keep thinking Pelosi is some leftist.  She helped save the banking and auto industries as Speaker.  I know she's a woman so that'll be hard for some people to handle.

• 2 months later...