USC @ Oregon

bolverk

Just now, Brothahorn said:

#4 from USC just got embarrassed. He had no idea where the receiver was.

Why the hell would you go for 2?

Even 2 seconds after the WR caught it, #4 had no idea what was going on.

USC's defense is worse than some bad team's defenses.  Like have they ever played football bad.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vermin said:

For being so big, Caleb likes to fumble every time he gets sacked even when he sees it coming a mile away.

He also slides with no one in front of him.   In SC's one scoring drive CW cut away from a clear path to the endzone (where he would get hit after scoring) to slide down somewhat near a defender. 

5 minutes ago, utxmike05 said:

Maybe Acho was right...Caleb should have stopped playing awhile back lol

FU USC for not helping us out here.  Bullshit bunch of almost upsets all day and now this. We need a lil help to move up...

Caleb is a bitch. You look at the other players in the discussion and it’s not even close. Imo. 

1 minute ago, Hank_Hill said:

We’re cooked on that front I think. Just win the conference and call it a hell of a season. Anything past that is gravy.

Florida can beat Florida State, Oregon State can beat Oregon (assumimg Oregon beats Washington next time they meet), Louisville can beat Florida State. Those are the most directly helpful games. After that, longer shot games that would really help us would be, Iowa winning vs Big 10 champ, Auburn over Bama (followed by Bama over Georgia).

Lincoln Cryley and Caleb pussy Williams take it in the ass with a sharpened dildo for loss #4. I'm sorry, but if Williams were generational he wouldn't be taking 9+ losses since last year. It's not like he doesn't have talent on the offense. Washington is doing just fine with their shitty offense. Michael Penix is better than Caleb, and I don't care if he's 23. He was mediocre at Indiana, but once he got actual weapons he's murdering teams. His passes are incredible to watch. 

He's obviously not going to be picked until probably the 3rd to 4th round, and he'll be called the 5th or 6th "best available" on the draft boards for QBs. Bo Nix will be rated higher even at 23. Then you have Drake Maye who is predicted to be a 1st rd pick and the 2nd best available, but Penix will last in the league (I'm sure Maye will too), and of course Williams who I think will be a bust. He folds under pressure, he likes to cry. But yeah, Penix is unreal. He's like Hendon Hooker. They just have a higher football IQ, which is why Williams doesn't succeed or propel his team above the others.

Anyway, Thanks for coming to my TED talk 

• Haha 1

Florida can beat Florida State, Oregon State can beat Oregon (assumimg Oregon beats Washington next time they meet), Louisville can beat Florida State. Those are the most directly helpful games. After that, longer shot games that would really help us would be, Iowa winning vs Big 10 champ, Auburn over Bama (followed by Bama over Georgia).

If Bama beats an undefeated Georgia, they’re in! Question is, would a two-time defending NC, losing in a close conference championship game keep them out of the 4-Team playoff?

IMO - GA needs to beat Bama in the SEC championship for us to have a shot, assuming we win out.

Hook’em!!!

Just now, msucolt45 said:

If Bama beats an undefeated Georgia, they’re in! Question is, would a two-time defending NC, losing in a close conference championship game keep them out of the 4-Team playoff?

IMO - GA needs to beat Bama in the SEC championship for us to have a shot, assuming we win out.

Hook’em!!!

Yes, committee values conference championships and we would have beaten the SEC champ on the road.

Just now, msucolt45 said:

Hook’em!!!

Yes Georgia would be out, we would have 1 loss and have beaten the SEC champ (and gave them their only loss) who just beat big bad Georgia. No amount of mental gymnastics gets Georgia in over us at that point. 

Not sure how this will all play out but we shoulda taken care of our own business already. Oklahoma (rivalry regardless) lost two straight after their bye week and we’ve been winning ugly. We should have won that game. We win out and hopefully things will fall into place but I don’t count on any team still standing to do us any favors. It’s how it works. We get a bowl game and the guys that are gunning for the draft won’t play and it’s whatever. 

• Hook 'Em 1