TC Poo vs Land Thieves

Dnaguy

2 hours ago, Pimphand said:

wish we would have joined the Pac-12 with Tech and OSU in 2012

Agree 100%. More of the Pac 12 schools align with UT as a research university or Austin with its general liberalism/blue-democratic-leaning populace. Plus, LA, San Fran/Bay, Seattle, Oregon are way cooler areas to visit than most of SEC, with crappy redneck, red state towns. Facebook, Google, Apple, Tesla are all California-based global tech firms with skyscrapers or factories in Austin. What big tech firms from SEC-Land are in Austin with skyscrapers or factories? None?

(The move to SEC was orchestrated from top -- BOR, BMD, Abbott -- and was about way more than money and "big boy" football. Also about post-BLM, red state political alignment. No CR. Just saying... it is obvious.)

Edited by BevoAbyss
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

3 minutes ago, BevoAbyss said:

Agree 100%. More of the Pac 12 schools align with UT as a research university or Austin with its general liberalism/blue-democratic-leaning populace. Plus, LA, San Fran/Bay, Seattle, Oregon are way cooler areas to visit than most of SEC, with crappy redneck, red state towns. Facebook, Google, Apple, Tesla are all California-based global tech firms with skyscrapers or factories in Austin. What big tech firms from SEC-Land are in Austin with skyscrapers or factories? None?

(The move to SEC was orchestrated from top -- BOR, BMD, Abbott -- and was about way more than money and "big boy" football. Also about post-BLM, red state political alignment. No CR. Just saying... it is obvious.)

As much as I agree with, there was more sports money in the SECSECSEC.  However, that wasn't an option at the time.  UT chose to stay with Bevo TV instead of go to the Pac-12.  Should have gone with Pac-12 then.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, BevoAbyss said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But, this all worked out in our favor. 

• Hook 'Em 2

This team is still allergic to success, but hard to argue against a 10-2 season when I expected 9-3. Sending off the Big 12 the only way we know how: 114 points scored and 1,127 yards of offense. 

Hopefully this offseason sees a total and final scrubbing of all the things the Riley/Grinch/Wiley regime still infect these players with. 

3 minutes ago, Constant said:

This team is still allergic to success, but hard to argue against a 10-2 season when I expected 9-3. Sending off the Big 12 the only way we know how: 114 points scored and 1,127 yards of offense

Hopefully this offseason sees a total and final scrubbing of all the things the Riley/Grinch/Wiley regime still infect these players with. 

I'll allow it. But also fuck you.

• Haha 3

I can't speak for everyone in here.... but seeing UT at 10-1 and TCU back to the middle-of-the-pack means the college football universe is moving back to its proper alignment. F*ck the Toads. Hook'em!
Froggy became totally irrelevant when the clock hit zero in our last game with them.

4 minutes ago, ousux said:
24 minutes ago, BevoAbyss said:
I can't speak for everyone in here.... but seeing UT at 10-1 and TCU back to the middle-of-the-pack means the college football universe is moving back to its proper alignment. F*ck the Toads. Hook'em!

Froggy became totally irrelevant when the clock hit zero in our last game with them.

Who?

59 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Why is OU going to change the OC?  Their offense is superior to their defense.  

Offense was not good for long periods of time this season. Lebby has shown his limitations and I don’t think he’s good enough to accomplish a National Championship. 

Lebby is also a finalist for the Mississippi State job.  

Just now, Constant said:

Offense was not good for long periods of time this season. Lebby has shown his limitations and I don’t think he’s good enough to accomplish a National Championship. 

Lebby is also a finalist for the Mississippi State job.  

They are scapegoating him.  The OU offense has been a lot better than the defense.  See today for another example.  

2 hours ago, BevoAbyss said:

IMG_0474.jpeg

• Haha 1