TC Poo vs Land Thieves

Dnaguy

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

OleMiss isn’t a lot different than TCU the last decade or so, but it’s gonna be a lot more fun going to the Grove and playing in front of packed houses all over.  And spare me the OU and Texas are in for a rude awakening bullshit.  Fucking Missouri of all teams is doing better in the SEC.  

I will like the SEC for the periodic games with Alabama, Georgia, and LSU. Stealing aggy lunch money and getting to torment them in perpetuity is a bonus.

I wish we would have joined the Pac-12 with Tech and OSU in 2012 rather than pumping this shitbox up with agonizing life like we did.

Nashville is literally the only city on the travel circuit you would voluntarily spend money to visit if it wasn't for a football game and even the football game in Nashville is going to suck.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

I will like the SEC for the periodic games with Alabama, Georgia, and LSU. Stealing aggy lunch money and getting to torment them in perpetuity is a bonus.

I wish we would have joined the Pac-12 with Tech and OSU in 2012 rather than pumping this shitbox up with agonizing life like we did.

Nashville is literally the only city on the travel circuit you would voluntarily spend money to visit if it wasn't for a football game and even the football game in Nashville is going to suck.

I don’t go to games.  Other than the RRR most years... Just way more other fun shit to do imo.  See secret squirrel.  

Art Basel or a football game?  
Watching on TV, the SEC venues will be much better than 30% full TCU and KU etc.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, mdmost said:

If Texas loses ... 

Texas losing to Texas Tech might open Pandora's box, though the Longhorns wouldn't be mathematically eliminated. Texas could still clinch a berth if two of the three other two-loss teams (Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Kansas State) lose in Week 13. In that scenario, Texas would face the team that didn't lose. 

If Texas loses and at least two of the other two-loss teams win, it creates a convoluted situation with as many as four teams being tied for first place. Without delving too much into that realm of possibility, the most likely outcome is a rematch of the Bedlam rivalry between Oklahoma and Oklahoma State. 

Here's how that would play out: 

• Texas loses to Texas Tech; Oklahoma and Oklahoma State both win.
  • Oklahoma holds a tiebreaker over Texas, giving it the No. 1 spot in the conference standings.
  • That would set up a tiebreaker between Texas and Oklahoma State, dependent upon their record against a common opponent highest in the standings. Oklahoma State and Texas both played Oklahoma. The Cowboys won, the Longhorns didn't. Thus, the Cowboys would secure a spot over Texas and advance to Arlington. 

Other possibilities exist, but they are better left explored if they even fall into place. 

So as long as we win and osu wins, we are good?

• Hook 'Em 1