Surly 2023 Bowl Mania Contest

BigOrange1

Christ. Woman calling the FAMU game goes "He gets the first but he stepped out of bounds!"
Bitch there's a minute and a half on the clock and Howard has zero timeouts.

Almost as funny as jay walkers gospel speech of howard qbs moment of getting a game winning drive TD vs the best defense he’s seen and throws a pick his first play

8 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Next man up has made 8 attempts all year and is a Fr

Looks like Turner Helton, who happens to be the Head Coach's nephew and Clay Helton's son.  Clay is hc at Ga Southern nowadays, and they lost to Old Dominion last month.  All that means I don't know, interesting but still a coin flip.

I forgot the lock time and was thinking of taking Old Dominion just to be contrarian.  Had I visited here I would have switched instead of missed the lock time.  I was feeling the fool, until the last second.  To have a 28 point lead vanish... I can only say (painfully) "Luv Ya Blue."

I've decided that I don't give a fuck enough about bowl games or my $30 to try and change my confidence points during the contest. Based on the results so far, I'd be just as likely to fuck something up, anyway.

Just gonna let it ride and if I stumblefuck into some money then merry christmas.

2 hours ago, Scraps said:

Welp time for my hail mary

Had Oregon as my 43 pt confidence but feel like where i am and what I have left I have to swap to Liberty to have a legit shot lol

Feel your pain, flipped from Tennessee to Iowa with about a minute to spare... for the same reasons, or so I thought.  Still a glimmer, but went the wrong way. Got lucky with LSU just now.

• Pancho unpinned this topic
  • Pancho pinned this topic

leave it to me to finish 4th in my own contest that pays the top 3.  still have no idea why i decided to try and make a stand with fucking iowa of all teams but here we are.

payouts will be made by the end of the week.  congrats to:

1st place - @closetojumping

2nd place - @TornACL

3rd place - @ZB'Tejas

ctj your payment will come in two installments in order to avoid venmo's reporting of anything over $600.

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

leave it to me to finish 4th in my own contest that pays the top 3.  still have no idea why i decided to try and make a stand with fucking iowa of all teams but here we are.

payouts will be made by the end of the week.  congrats to:

1st place - @closetojumping

2nd place - @TornACL

3rd place - @ZB'Tejas

ctj your payment will come in two installments in order to avoid venmo's reporting of anything over $600.

Wow. I hadn’t checked in weeks since my picks sucked early on. Cool.