Stupid fucking debate

The Original Greaser Bob

6 hours ago, Underdog said:

Will say that Vickie may have had the line of the night telling Christie to leave the stage and grab a nice meal. 

Obligatory 

image.gif.5d86487b05de912f4eb352fc57f8b5e1.gif

caught a bitof the Newsnation post-debate show.  That is some wild formerly prominent newscaster island of misfit toys shit.

3 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Completely forgot about, did not watch.

Any Tuscaloosa fratboy whooping from the audience?

Wife turned on the TV last night. I heard like 15 seconds from the other room before she changed the channel. Sounded like a Jerry Springer show- everybody yelling, audience whooping it up.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

I didn't watch, but out of morbid curiosity I'll ask:  did any candidate discuss policy approaches for any of the following issues:  housing affordability, homelessness, higher education costs, public education, protecting personal privacy rights,  healthcare cost/availability, protecting social security & medicare, transportation infrastructure/mass transit, or climate change?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Paper_jam said:

I didn't watch, but out of morbid curiosity I'll ask:  did any candidate discuss policy approaches for any of the following issues:  housing affordability, homelessness, higher education costs, public education, protecting personal privacy rights,  healthcare cost/availability, protecting social security & medicare, transportation infrastructure/mass transit, or climate change?

IMG_4994.gif.e54a1f7f7845f3a09561fce1d202c6a9.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

On 12/7/2023 at 4:17 AM, Incredulity said:

Obligatory 

image.gif.5d86487b05de912f4eb352fc57f8b5e1.gif

caught a bitof the Newsnation post-debate show.  That is some wild formerly prominent newscaster island of misfit toys shit.

Newsnation?  Do I even want to know what that is?

Is that the new Rick Santorum broadcast or something?

19 hours ago, Paper_jam said:

Hey!  Jackass!!  No one cares about all that bullshit.  If those are really issues just elect us and we might figure it out.  Or we might not.

We prefer to focus on:

1. Anything not Trump (at least during the debates),

2. Hunter Biden

3. Trans athletes 

4. Windmill cancer research

5. Our new free gun giveaway program.

6. Lowering the working age to a range of 6 to 12 years old, using our new skin color/work hazards X, Y chart.

• Hook 'Em 2

Candidates can’t talk poorly about Trump but of the following reasons in descending order.

1. pull his voters if he drops out for any reason including death
  2. his support and voters in 2028
  3. want a job in a 2025 trump admin

Which completely make sense because the GOP is the Trump party. He controls that party more than anyone ever including Reagan. Some day they will all deny that but that doesn’t change anything.

• Hook 'Em 1