NFL Week 16

shadow_operative2.0

4 minutes ago, Jshep34 said:

Good lord never noticed how much kc line holds on offense

It’s the subtle shit that doesn’t get mentioned when we talk about dominant teams. Some teams are hot messes so it doesn’t matter. But it makes the difference when we are talking about the top 12 or so teams. This year it looks like right now there are only a handful of truly dominant teams. But when a good team is struggling like the Eagles or the Chiefs you really start to see the wrinkles and the non-calls. Or when they play good teams. 

Wow. Bullshit! Bullshit! If that’s on D. 

• Like 1

Fun games regardless today. Tonite might be the SB preview. Might. To be honest, I’d love to see Browns v Lions (teams that don’t win shit ever) in the SB. That won’t happen. I’d keep an eye on Cleveland. Flacco is a somewhat stable force and playing pretty damn good football but he’s still throwing 2-3 picks a game and they are winning. 

Tony Romo is turning into a dud. I liked him initially. Ouch that guy needs to go to concussion tent. Jeez. Why is he not in the tent? 

That would be random ass if the Raiders win the division after the start they had this year. Mahomes jawing at the fans now. Christmas Chiefs crowd restless and mad. They seem pretty upset. I’d probably flip them off too. They’ve had a great run. Fucking cry babies! Bring on the Giants and Eagles to entertain us some more. We are getting spoiled today. 

• Like 1

That would be random ass if the Raiders win the division after the start they had this year. Mahomes jawing at the fans now. Christmas Chiefs crowd restless and mad. They seem pretty upset. I’d probably flip them off too. They’ve had a great run. Fucking cry babies! Bring on the Giants and Eagles to entertain us some more. We are getting spoiled today. 
They are starting to see the real mahomes
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

It’s the subtle shit that doesn’t get mentioned when we talk about dominant teams. Some teams are hot messes so it doesn’t matter. But it makes the difference when we are talking about the top 12 or so teams. This year it looks like right now there are only a handful of truly dominant teams. But when a good team is struggling like the Eagles or the Chiefs you really start to see the wrinkles and the non-calls. Or when they play good teams. 

Wow. Bullshit! Bullshit! If that’s on D. 

It’s like that last incomplete pass by the Raiders on third down. The DB has his arm around the WR’s waist. No call. Deference is given to certain teams.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

It’s like that last incomplete pass by the Raiders on third down. The DB has his arm around the WR’s waist. No call. Deference is given to certain teams.

Oh sure sure sure. Every OU weekend the last 20 years I’m like, “they gonna call holding on them or what?” (Oh the answer is no.)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

switch to Nickelodeon. They had a TMNT commenting on the game. It was much better.

8 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

switch to Nickelodeon. They had a TMNT commenting on the game. It was much better.

Double crap! (For the quote and for forgetting) I forgot. Damnit. With all the INTs and fumbles to start would have been way more fun to watch it that way. Switching over! 

Soooo much better. Announcers are actually knowledgeable and funny. Plus Santa and Candy Cane first down line. 

IMG_8670.jpeg

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DougO said:

I get the feeling this new Raiders coach might stick around a little while.

You’d like to think so. I mean look at what he’s done with the defense. The players love him. Keep him and draft a QB or find someone decent and stable in free agency that’s not injury prone. Give him a chance to see what he can do. We have so few black head coaches it seems like the best move is to give him a legit chance. They could possibly win the division and be in the playoffs for sure. Thats a hell of a turnaround