NFL Week 16

shadow_operative2.0

19 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Sounds like a fun game. Fuck Peacock. They are ruining sports and I am not paying for that shit.

If by ruining sports you mean giving access to all Premier League games and early round coverage of the US Open, Ryder Cup, and other big golf tourneys for $5 a month, then sure. As well as some quality TV shows like Poker Face, Killing It, and Girls5eva. Oh, and complete libraries of old NBC shows and old school wrestling weekly shows from the territory days. Again, all for $5 a month. This is the best deal for a streaming service on tv.

Plus, you better get used to it. They have an NFL playoff game and will do so into the future. 

17 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

If by ruining sports you mean giving access to all Premier League games and early round coverage of the US Open, Ryder Cup, and other big golf tourneys for $5 a month, then sure. As well as some quality TV shows like Poker Face, Killing It, and Girls5eva. Oh, and complete libraries of old NBC shows and old school wrestling weekly shows from the territory days. Again, all for $5 a month. This is the best deal for a streaming service on tv.

Plus, you better get used to it. They have an NFL playoff game and will do so into the future. 

Understand. Just remember when we did not need so many damn log ins. Oh well, and yes, I do miss the EPL on weekends.

4 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:
16 minutes ago, Rimbo said:
I'm sad for Dicker the Kicker but happy because my in-laws love the Bills and I hate the Chargers

Lol, how does one "hate the Chargers" these days?

It's pretty easy.

1. Be a Broncos fan

2. Live in San Diego

3. [BONUS] Aunt knew the Spanos family personally back in the day and knew then what we've all much more recently discovered: They're arrogant dickheads. (Actually Mrs. Spanos is very nice, but Dean and his asshole son can suck it)

+1 on fuck Peacock. I’m not subscribing to 4 networks to get through the season. I already get NfL network. And Prime.  

I stream over 100 Mlb games a year.  Guess I’ll start doing NFL games too.