Cowboys v Lions

rage-a-holic

21 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

He’s 2-4 in playoffs.

This aint track or any other individual sport. He did everything he could've done in his first playoff game to beat Green Bay (301yds 3TDs) only to have the defense give it up in the end. This nonsense that wins and losses are only on the QB in arguably the most team dependent sport on the planet is idiotic. I realize that sports talk and debate shows have devolved into incessantly spouting this nonsense, but it doesn't make it true. 

3 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Cd will have 200 this game 

Already fumbled away a touchdown 

Waited on the ball and it got picked in front of him

Let’s just hang onto the ball and catch balls that come your way then start talking about being all star caliber

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

McCarthy is an idiot but why aren't we getting that play off.

Probably the personnel wasn't optimal for the looks the defense was giving.  Normally you try and audible to something better or the best worst play, but if you have the time, probably let it go.  Also, it's 3 and 15.  Not exactly easy to pick up.  We should be letting it go down.  Dumb decision by both the staff and the QB.  Gotta be better.

Edited by Patrick Bateman
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

This aint track or any other individual sport. He did everything he could've done in his first playoff game to beat Green Bay (301yds 3TDs) only to have the defense give it up in the end. This nonsense that wins and losses are only on the QB in arguably the most team dependent sport on the planet is idiotic. I realize that sports talk and debate shows have devolved into incessantly spouting this nonsense, but it doesn't make it true. 

image.gif.25bd050b26856dcd380541b32c3279df.gif

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Asu2215 said:

I love that rule. Why should you reward a dumbass who can't hold on to the ball??

Yeah it’s one of the very few rules left that help the defense I like it. 

Also change onside kicks to you just get the ball and it’s 4th and 15 at your own 25.