Cowboys v Lions

rage-a-holic

2 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

On the oline. 

I keep hearing Zack Martin is the GOAT and the Smiths are so great

they pass block good but zero run blocking

MCcarthy just needs to embrace entirely the 2 min offense where they just run some draws and screens to keep the defense honest and that’s it. There’s no power or zone schemes they run that work at all. 

I like throwing Vaughn out there 

Can’t figure out why Turpin doesn’t get any touches either. He’s caught like one ball and it was a long badass touchdown

Just now, Zeus said:

I keep hearing Zack Martin is the GOAT and the Smiths are so great

they pass block good but zero run blocking

MCcarthy just needs to embrace entirely the 2 min offense where they just run some draws and screens to keep the defense honest and that’s it. There’s no power or zone schemes they run that work at all. 

I like throwing Vaughn out there 

Can’t figure out why Turpin doesn’t get any touches either. He’s caught like one ball and it was a long badass touchdown

Martin is awesome, Smith the elder is kind of a shell of his former self but still good. everyone says Tyler Smith is really good but I'm not sure I see it against higher level competition.

Center is a problem.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

If Smith has a major injury.... probably just pack up the season.  Lose first round, try and get the best draft pick available.  We're way more talented than the Lions and if we lose this game, the heat is gonna rachet up on McCarthy.

I like blaming McCarthy as much as anyone but he didn’t make Lamb fumble out of the end zone on the one yard line. He doesn’t make his oline and tight ends false start to start every drive. He didn’t build the roster were Pollard was the feature back.