Texas vs TTU- 7pm on ESPN2

2 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Relax and settle in.   Or wander off for a while.    He's going to get two years at least.   

I think if they totally lay an egg this year CDC will make a change. 

Can I get a pulse check on how Terry is doing/perception from fans? I’ve only checked into a couple of games this year, this being #2 and mostly everything just looks disjointed. Bad game or have we just played a shitty schedule so far? Sign of more to come?

ETA: disjointed for how much talent is on the floor, not necessarily that we look like a shit team. 

Edited by Etexhorn13

Just now, Etexhorn13 said:

Can I get a pulse check on how Terry is doing/perception from fans? I’ve only checked into a couple of games this year, this being #2 and mostly everything just looks disjointed. Bad game or have we just played a shitty schedule so far? Sign of more to come?

We got beaten handily by the two teams we faced with a pulse. Not good.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

Pisses me off to no end. We were in a perfect position to be a powerhouse for years to come. But he just couldn't be a decent human being

Funny how many "OMG Beard maybe hit his gf....he should be fired!" Tech fans are silent or supporting their alleged underage sexual assaulter.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Dude we were higher seeded than every team we faced and choked a double digit lead with 10 minutes to go in the elite 8. That was a final four team. He should never have been hired based off of that performance. 

Is there any school in the country that wouldn't have hired him given the circumstances?

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Dude we were higher seeded than every team we faced and choked a double digit lead with 10 minutes to go in the elite 8. That was a final four team. He should never have been hired based off of that performance. 

That was our first sweet sixteen in 15 seasons and we didn't make the final four because all of our best players got injured. Saying Terry underachieved in the tournament is fucking retarded.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, David Dennison said:

Is there any school in the country that wouldn't have hired him given the circumstances?

Why did we HAVE to hire him? Everyone, and I mean everyone here knew he was not gonna work out. That is why we gave him a short contract with low money. He was the interim coach. He steadied the ship when the captain went overboard. That doesnt mean you are ready to be captain though.