Texas (-8.5) vs UCF- 7pm on LHN

shadow_operative

My bold predicition for tonight's game is that at somepoint Tyrese Hunter will have a string of possessions that make me want to repeatedly impale myself in the face with a flathead screwdriver. 

26 minutes ago, ztejas said:

My bold predicition for tonight's game is that at somepoint Tyrese Hunter will have a string of possessions that make me want to repeatedly impale myself in the face with a flathead screwdriver. 

Mine is that IT Horton gets in the game against his former team and jacks up an ill-advised 3.

6 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Glad RT went with a different starting 5.

It was definitely one of his assistant's idea.

I could give a fuck less about any of Abmas' career marks. Dude is playing one season here. 

I literally said to myself out loud "let's watch Tyrese fuck this up" as he was turning the ball over on that fast break. 

1 hour ago, Hookem2147 said:

Mine is that IT Horton gets in the game against his former team and jacks up an ill-advised 3.

Nailed it. 9 minutes in.

Man, we've got three guys stuck in their own heads right now on the offensive end--Tyrese, Brock and Kadin. All three of them need to figure it out and soon. They are better than what they're showing.

Obvious walk before the foul there but college ref gonna college ref.

Edited by Braff Zacklin
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

This is just not a good group of guys. Tons of misevaluations all over the place and on top of it you have Mitchell being just as shitty of a shooter somehow as last season and Tyrese not improving his game at all, either. 

This would be a sweet-sixteen team if Tyrese was playing 15% better and Mitchell was like 75% from the stripe and could hit from 15 feet at a 45% clip.

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This would be a sweet-sixteen team if Tyrese was playing 15% better and Mitchell was like 75% from the stripe and could hit from 15 feet at a 45% clip.

This is about right. Abmas and Disu are good enough to win with if you had a 3rd good player. 

The problem is we don't have a legit 3rd player. 

You don't want to be a rudderless ship. If you need  further  clarification, let me break that down further for you. You don't want to be a ship without a rudder. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 1