y'all remember Scott Peterson? Convicted of murdering wife Lacey Peterson

Gil Bang

5 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

If you can’t trust the police who can you trust!????

giphy.gif

I think they even made a hit rap song about it. "Trust the Police", I think it was called. Some young lads from southern California, my memory escapes me. 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Yeah, this mofo killed her. Also, the LA Innocence Project is not the big national Innocence Project you’ve heard of, and the national one has said they want no part of this. 

Thanks so much for that factoid. I support the national innocence project, and I have to admit thinking that they were involved made me raise an eyebrow.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

I just don’t get the Amber thing…she’s ok looking. But I guess beauty//sex and just are in the eye of the beholder. I think he just didn’t want to start a family and Laci did. It was hard for her to get pregnant and I think he just didn’t want that life with her. Highly doubt Amber was his first or only affair but if I compare the two ladies just on looks (the Amber one is fairly recent LinkedIn—she styles herself much better now.) to me there is no contest on looks. It’s Laci. By a mile. 

IMG_9166.jpeg

IMG_9165.jpeg

Pregnant wife not giving it up. Skanky horse face letting him have pooper. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Peterson was high school golf teammates with Phil Mickelson. I think he even followed him to ASU but couldn't make it there as a golfer. As I recall, the theory about him not wanting to be tied down with a family related directly to his belief that he should be living the lifestyle he deserved like his buddy Phil.

On 1/26/2024 at 12:35 PM, bschoolprof said:

Not this shit again.  I remember the old thread about this on the scat site.  This guy is about as "innocent" as Rodney Reed or Avery or Adnan.  If you're concerned about wrongful/questionable murder convictions, may I suggest this one or this one.  

It is interesting to see more and more folks on these threads skeptical of innocence groups and/or advocacy journalists, which is both good and bad I guess. The old thread on Rodney Reed (on this site or the old one - can't remember) took a humorous turn over time.  It went from "fuck the police" to "yeah, this piece of shit is guilty as fuck" over the course of time/pages.    

Both of those seem pretty bad, but what the actual fuck in the Jason Carroll case

• 1 month later...