Jump to content

Casket's


Neikea

Recommended Posts

Have you ever wondered what happens when you die. Probably you will have a funeral but who will pay for it now that you are dead. Your family. If you ever had a family member that is dead did you ever look at the receipt. Probably not but one of the things they make you have is an expensive casket. Not any more. And how are they going to pay for it because you don't have a job or insurance anymore. They can cost over tens of thousands of dollars or more. You minus well get buried in a shipping container.

 Well don't worry Casket's are now available. These are made by artisan craftsman, they are Asian. I have two Editions, a split top if you want open casket or full top if the cadaver is not suitable for display

 100 % Pine Verneer

 they are lined with plastic and have a soft comfortable lining

Regular Person Size (Somebody Who Is Short Like A Child Might Have Balance Issue So Fill Empty End With Sand Bag When Interring )

73 available

$60 Split Lid Style

$50 Close Casket Style

 The more you buy the more you save Act Now

porch pickup in Wylie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

in California this product may cause cancer, birth defects or other
reproductive harm these are not license for home use by the Utah Board Of Necrology And Cremation Not Intended For Use Outside The United states

IMG_2924.jpeg

IMG_2920.jpeg

IMG_2919.jpeg

Edited by Neikea
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Kennythetiger said:

How much for one that’s not lined in plastic?  I’d just as soon let the worms eat me faster. 

They are designed to put the worms in with the cadaver then they will eat the whole thing instead of just the meat parts. Because they are trapped in the box.

  • Haha 1
  • Drool 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Neikea said:

They are designed to put the worms in with the cadaver then they will eat the whole thing instead of just the meat parts. Because they are trapped in the box.

I’m out, then. I don’t want something that’s going to kill the worms. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

6 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Question -- can you help me out a little bit on the price if I buy multiples? Needing 10 for a potential job I have coming up in a few weeks. 

yes for that many I can ship what country well you be using these In

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Neikea said:

 

yes for that many I can ship what country well you be using these In

Likely better if I come pick them up given the circumstances. Let me know where you are and what price. Just set them outside and I'll load them up and leave an envelope of cash. No funny business unless you're wanting to sell 11 coffins instead of 10.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Could we combine this thread the Real Baby’s (NEW IN BAG) thread?   Kinda "alpha to omega" thingy?

She should cram as many Real Baby's as possible into one of those badboys, and then have a guessing contest, similar to those "how many jelly beans are in this jar" game. Those are always fun. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I took a casket in a hearse to a tailgate at Greg Davis' last game I think. Whichover one also had the banner. I dressed up a dummy in the open casket with a paper sign that said GDGD. God I'm still an immature little shit.

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, my GF's Son-in-Law tragically passed in August, at age 39.    He was a great guy, and he and I were pretty tight.

Anyway, he and his wife are/were heavily into the cowboy thing.  He raised show cattle as a kid, they live on a horse ranch, etc.


When they got married, he had a branding iron made that combined their initials.   At his burial, his wife used it to brand the top of his beautiful mahogany box.    It took some doing to convince the cemetery folks that we wouldn't burn the whole place down.  Fucking thing sizzled, the burning varnish was smoking...it was something to see. 

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/7/2024 at 3:18 PM, Gil Bang said:

So, my GF's Son-in-Law tragically passed in August, at age 39.    He was a great guy, and he and I were pretty tight.

Anyway, he and his wife are/were heavily into the cowboy thing.  He raised show cattle as a kid, they live on a horse ranch, etc.


When they got married, he had a branding iron made that combined their initials.   At his burial, his wife used it to brand the top of his beautiful mahogany box.    It took some doing to convince the cemetery folks that we wouldn't burn the whole place down.  Fucking thing sizzled, the burning varnish was smoking...it was something to see. 

Ok well when the next person you know dies Hit Me Up I guess

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...