Bernie Sanders 2020 Watch

Dropout

10 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Always good to put out your political hit list in the primaries. 

Exactly. He just lost tons in potential donations from (squints) the massive Republican donor who was too big a piece of shit to get confirmed by the Republican senate in 2016 and the massive Republican donor who owns Home Depot. It's like he doesn't even understand how the game is played. 

"I'm only grumpy most of the time"

Answer #2 is great because it's genuine. He's a class-focused thinker and his 2016 campaign taught him that the racial component deserved more singular attention, and he learned.

I would be interested to see how many, "my biggest flaw is that I work too hard" answers the other candidates would give.

Edited by bad_teammate
  • Like 1

Great article. Yet another example of professional media class freaks being mad that people see through their bullshit.

Even Dan "GoFundMe" Pfeiffer sees it

Dan Pfeiffer, a former senior adviser to President Barack Obama and a co-host of “Pod Save America,” told POLITICO he generally considers “it a good thing that the once-private arguments between campaigns and reporters are now happening in public,” though he said he questions the effectiveness of Sanders’ media critiques.

“The right has had unbelievable success working the refs by calling the mainstream media biased against them,” Pfeiffer said. “Unfortunately for the Sanders campaign, the press too often considers complaints from the left as validation of their objectivity and complaints from the right as something worth addressing to prove their objectivity.”

58 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Polls are all over the place. 

I’m starting to think Bernie staying in the race and hurling shit at the assholes (corporate media, Biden, Trump, establishment) helps Warren maintain a slow and steady growing movement and keeps her above the horse race fray. 

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’m starting to think Bernie staying in the race and hurling shit at the assholes (corporate media, Biden, Trump, establishment) helps Warren maintain a slow and steady growing movement and keeps her above the horse race fray. 

and that's fine. I honestly don't care who is the nominee as long as they have a clean record (as clean as it can be) and are strong enough to beat Trump. Bernie was my favorite last election and that really hasn't changed. My only concern is his age, but as she's shown recently, he's in better shape than most in congress and couldn't definitely whip Potus's ass. Which would be hilarious to watch.

11 minutes ago, Js1 said:

But he’s so pure and golden 

I doubt he took those on purpose.  Of course, he sets an impossible standard then (shockingly) fails to maintain that standard.  But this is a winning strategy for him, as most will assume that he just had an oversight, whereas all these other fuckers are evil. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

But he’s so pure and golden 

He is.

In response to ABC News' inquiry about these contributions, the Sanders campaign said it will be returning them and any other donations that don't meet the parameters of the pledge.

"This pledge was launched today with our full knowledge that some money may need to be returned," Sanders campaign spokesperson Sarah Ford told ABC News. "We're glad to donate the three donations worth $2700 out of nearly $40 million received since launch."

JS1, how does it feel to be a shit troll on par with DC media outlets? Does it feel good?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I'm amazed Bernie took time away from glad handing donations from ultra rich pharmaceutical mega donors to meet with Omar's daughter. What a guy. 

She said she wanted to be a weapons distributor, so Bernie is making an early investment.

"OK, I'm going to pretend I'm going to the bathroom. Once the waitress brings the check, you tell her to get me a glass of iced tea to go and that I'll be right back. You leave, and I'll actually be waiting in the car. We're going to use the money to pay for a teenage Christian's abortion."

• Like 1

And just so you know, this teenager does not want this abortion, so she's probably going to put up a fight. That's what the baseball bat under your seat is for. We're gonna try and do it the easy way but if she makes a run for it you gotta kneecap her. And the whole time I want you screaming Death to America in both English and Arabic. 

• Like 1

What a leader and a golden opportunity to move this country forward looks like. Bernie can credit the people and rightfully so but it all started with him. He motivated the movement and knows what’s necessary to finish the job.

• Like 1