Texas (-2.5) vs ISU- 7pm on LHN

shadow_operative

1 minute ago, BurgleBro said:

Don't got LHN.  What gives?   Bad shooting night or they're clamping down our back court?

Seems every time they have a great game to make us believe they have a game where they get locked down by athletic D

We have a lot of guys who can't do anything with the ball from 15 feet in.

some will say it's all ISU D.   But on the last possession Disu gets it wide open from 12 and drives into three people and has it ripped away.   Times infinity.

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Oh, I'm sorry, is this not the place to hyperventilate and overreact when Texas sports teams don't perform the way I want them to?

No it is - it's also the place for me to call out bitchasses like you in game-threads. 

5 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

So what should we do about it? Fire the coach postgame? End the program?

Honestly, I think a game like this (assuming we lose) should only matter if this team fails to make the tournament.

Having said that, I reserve the right to complain irrationally.

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm still shocked this team came within an eyelash of beating Houston.  

Teams have decided to bully Disu and make the refs call it.  we then have zero presence down low, because shedrick and Mitchell are worthless in any kind of half court set, and you can press the perimeter with impunity.

TCU tried the same shit but Brock and Disu outside made them pay and eventually Abmas showed up.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

We have a lot of guys who can't do anything with the ball from 15 feet in.

some will say it's all ISU D.   But on the last possession Disu gets it wide open from 12 and drives into three people and has it ripped away.   Times infinity.

right. D just needs to guard Abmas on any kickout.  Disu rarely kicks out anyway.  this is why they collapse once he starts to the bucket it is his only option.

First half, Horns played so damn "Charmin Soft"

Since we suck at shooting tonight, maybe early in 2nd half RT should try putting our best defensive guys on the floor and tell them to lockdown the damn cyclones and fight like hell.

Start strong in 2nd half 🤘

3 minutes ago, BigTEAMLittleme said:

I was on the phone with an old gf as I watched the first half. In summary: what I am seeing is not a tournament team. 

I’d love it if they changed my mind on this in the second half. But I am not seeing it.

Got any pics of the girlfriend 

• Haha 2

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

Your a bitchass for bitching about your team

scoring 19 in the first half? Lullzz

Bro did you read what I was replying to? 

I've been bitching all night just like everyone here. 

4 minutes ago, jeevsie said:

Let’s also not discount the fact that if these refs were to fart, you’d hear the damn whistle they swallowed when they walked in the gym. 

Yeah they're calling it very advantageously for ISU.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, jeevsie said:

Let’s also not discount the fact that if these refs were to fart, you’d hear the damn whistle they swallowed when they walked in the gym. 

Hilton South