2024 Astros Foundation College Classic

HendersonHorns

1 minute ago, Hookem2147 said:

We are passionate and like our baseball, but there some blood thirsty fanbases in the SEC who rival our desire to win.

We’ll be ready but it might be a bit of a shock.

the dumbfucks don't know the difference between baseball and football is all

1 minute ago, Hookem2147 said:

We are passionate and like our baseball, but there some blood thirsty fanbases in the SEC who rival our desire to win.

We’ll be ready but it might be a bit of a shock.

Nah it’s different 

Just now, troph said:

Pussy ass baseball Texas. I’m so tired of our bats just going limp dicked in big games. Ugh.

I wouldn’t really call this a big game. These early season tourneys really don’t matter. We’ve proven that time and again under DP

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

I wouldn’t really call this a big game. These early season tourneys really don’t matter. We’ve proven that time and again under DP

Sorry playing a marquee opponent always matters. Plus when it comes time for top 8 seeding these games can matter. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Well DP needs to get his shit together, this is Texas we should win every game 

• Hook 'Em 1

Lose the game fine. Our bats were embarrassed. Will they get better? Probably. But good enough to hit these guys consistently if they face each other again? Probably not. Seriously, 13 strikeouts 6 innings. That’s atrociously bad. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, troph said:

Lose the game fine. Our bats were embarrassed. Will they get better? Probably. But good enough to hit these guys consistently if they face each other again? Probably not. Seriously, 13 strikeouts 6 innings. That’s atrociously bad. 

This happens literally every year.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, troph said:

I get it but we say this every year under DP. I wish it wasn’t this way but it is the way we do things 

• Hook 'Em 1